Black People : TELL LIE VISION....OR TRUTH?

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
The Media is used to tell lies to our vision, but is there also an air of truth in some and certain types of programming? Perhaps.

Many of us believe that our Ancestors can manipulate the system and use it to send us messages. We should talk more about this.

HEROES on NBC is a clear example. Many of you have watched this show more than I have, so let us know- what are we missing here? And why is the network suddenly producing so many of these shows?

Who is preparing us for what?

JimmyJean-Louis2.JPG

We have Actor Jimmy Jean-Louis to thank for the role of The Haitian. The character is not an original part of the script, it was changed because the Actor himself is Haitian.

The Haitian is a mysterious man from Haiti recruited by the Company and partnered with Noah Bennet to aid into the investigations of evolved human. Eventually, the Haitian and Bennet both rebel against their superiors and go on the run. He is an evolved human with the ability to manipulate people's minds. The Haitian is also very religious, and openly wears the Symbol around his neck.

The Haitian was presumably mute at a time. "Mute Haitian" is a pun for "mutation". Chandra Suresh believed that the powers of evolved humans result from a particular mutation of the brain.

(more on The Haitian's powers: http://heroeswiki.com/Mental_manipulation)

Mental manipulation is the ability to manipulate others' minds, causing them to lose memories or preventing them from using special powers.

Who erased our memories?

More Thoughts On Heroes

Meta, I don't know if you've had a chance to check out the link I posted in the other thread, but you and brother Belsidus have me thinking about this show again. I think you are on to something when you spoke of the symbol. The Haitian uses it. But it is also on Kensei's sword and what he put on the photos he left at the murder scenes. Also, I think it was temporarily burned into Peter's hand when he destroyed the Shaunti virus. Hmmmmmm. :?: :thinking:

And you know I never gave much thought to the method Sylar uses to destroy people. But it is true, he goes straight for the brain/mind.

Also, I don't really see Mya as a weapon per se, but as another trait or characteristic of the psychotic mutant. This black liquid comes out of her and infects everyone in her immediate vicinity and eventually leads to death. Maybe a spiritual death? I see this substance as their perversions. (The sex tours, animal bordellos for sex with animals, swinger parties where white men want to watch black men have sex with their wives etc....) But I suppose it could represent capitalism/greed too?

It also seems to me that in this supposed "battle" between the "good" mutants and the bad ones, that hue-mans are given little consideration. The mutants are fighting over which method to use to rule/control or "save" the world. It is not a question of IF mutants should rule the entire planet, but which one(s) and how, imo. The mutants have declared themselves the "saviors" of the world. At the end of this season, the "heroes" have "saved" the world again from a threat that THEY created.

Sis. Faith, I did read your analysis on the show. I also find similarities with “Heroes” and the other show “4400” which you also mentioned. In fact there is a great number of shows out now, that point to the “mutant” phenomenon. This is highly suspect. We know that Sci-fi blockbusters like The Matrix has led to an overwhelming thirst for such shows about extraordinary human beings.

And as always, there is more going on here than meets the eye. Heroes is one of few shows on the network, that uses the internet to gather feedback for their writers. So in a sense, the show is co-written by the fans. Not only is that genius, it will most likely become the staple for all successful shows on the network, because of the tremendous growth of the internet.

What Bro. Belsidus mentioned on the previous thread is interesting as well. I've heard this from several different sources. That our Ancestors do indeed “use” Whites to produce their ideas from time to time. Use- can be broken down to different methods; possession, mounting, inspiration- might be a few.

We are told that Whites were created for the that purpose, to be controlled remotely. It came to my attention that most accidents on the highway usually happen when two people cross over into the same lane at the same time. I did a test, because I noticed something beforehand. If a White person is behind me, if I only “think” of changing lanes, either to the left or right- they will do it- precisely at the time I intended. Also, I notice how Whites usually show up in whatever isle I happen to be if I am in a store where they populate. They show up as if controlled by something, not really needing anything at all in that isle at all.

This concept is disturbing. Because if true, it means that something is seriously wrong with our people, even more so than anyone has suspected. Whites were created to be controlled, but they are controlling us? This can only mean that secretly, and unconsciously we've appointed Whites as our controllers. Why?

I know some Brothas can fill this thread with the amount of things they've been able to get White Women to do. But the real question in light of the thread is who is the real mutant? Are White people mutations of Blacks? Or have Blacks mutated due to our overexposure to Whites?

I agree with those who say the African in America is a different being than other Africans on the planet. This is due to overexposure. In nature when certain plants and animals are “stressed” they can actually produce medicine that can heal. The stress that Africans in America have undergone has produced brands of culture that would never exist without the oppression: negative and positive. For that reason alone, I react to us as extraordinary beings.

You see the network already knows that people are using the net to become more consciousness of themselves. Information is spreading faster and more productively than ever before without their interference. More shows like the new Bionic Woman are being used to seduce us, and satisfy our thirst. Especially in times of war and an uncertain future people want to be distracted from reality. But also, this is a means of preparing the future mind now. What are they showing us?

There is also another situation going on here with these types of shows. It seems like a shifting in consciousness doesn't it? Or it is just a shifting in power? What we in America fail to realize is that these so-called American network are in bed financially with Asian investors. Asian storytellers have usually been about this type of thought, just watch the cartoons or Japanimations. Most of their stories are about the super-human being that learns to becomes greater by fighting the darkness within themselves and embracing the moral light of ancestral wisdom.

The Heroes symbol is most likely from Japanese kanji letters.
HeroesSymbol.jpg

MetaSaience said:
Sis. Faith, I did read your analysis on the show. I also find similarities with “Heroes” and the other show “4400” which you also mentioned. In fact there is a great number of shows out now, that point to the “mutant” phenomenon. This is highly suspect. We know that Sci-fi blockbusters like The Matrix has led to an overwhelming thirst for such shows about extraordinary human beings.

But this is not really new, imo. Most sci-fi deal with mutants or "superhumans". From old cartoons like Superman, Spiderman, etc. They are just going overboard now. Whitey has always been obsessed with the thought of being "super". I think it is because secretly they posses an inferiority complex.This is why they have such a deep-seated need to rule the world and have people deceived into believing they are great. There is no limit to what they will do in the quest to prove themselves great.

And as always, there is more going on here than meets the eye. Heroes is one of few shows on the network, that uses the internet to gather feedback for their writers. So in a sense, the show is co-written by the fans. Not only is that genius, it will most likely become the staple for all successful shows on the network, because of the tremendous growth of the internet.

Well that is really not saying much because all of the shows are still very similar. There is not much creativity. So if they are not able to break from the norm even with the viewers input.....Even Bionic woman is not original.

What Bro. Belsidus mentioned on the previous thread is interesting as well. I've heard this from several different sources. That our Ancestors do indeed “use” Whites to produce their ideas from time to time. Use- can be broken down to different methods; possession, mounting, inspiration- might be a few.

I don't know.

We are told that Whites were created for the that purpose, to be controlled remotely. I'm not feeling this. To be controlled remotely for what? What is the reason/purpose?It came to my attention that most accidents on the highway usually happen when two people cross over into the same lane at the same time. I did a test, because I noticed something beforehand. If a White person is behind me, if I only “think” of changing lanes, either to the left or right- they will do it- precisely at the time I intended. Also, I notice how Whites usually show up in whatever isle I happen to be if I am in a store where they populate. They show up as if controlled by something, not really needing anything at all in that isle at all.

This concept is disturbing. Because if true, it means that something is seriously wrong with our people, even more so than anyone has suspected. Whites were created to be controlled, but they are controlling us? This can only mean that secretly, and unconsciously we've appointed Whites as our controllers. Why?

Whites are psychotic beasts. The reason they are controlling us is because they rely on deception, illusions and violence/murder. This is why we have "appointed" them as our controllers. But once my people break through the lies and illusions that whitey hides behind and see them for the pathetic creatures they truly are, that will cease.

I know some Brothas can fill this thread with the amount of things they've been able to get White Women to do.

That's because deep down they have inferiority complexes. But the real question in light of the thread is who is the real mutant? Are White people mutations of Blacks? Or have Blacks mutated due to our overexposure to Whites? It is clear who the mutant is and it is white people. Melinated skin is the norm for people on planet earth. Every other animal on the planet is called an albino if they are white-skinned, except psychotic euros. Every other white-skinned person on the planet born to melinated people is called an albino. How is it the white-skinned euro is not an albino? Yes, white skin is a mutation of black/melinated skin.

Black people are not mutants. But collectively we have been brainwashed and manipulated by the deranged beasts.

I agree with those who say the African in America is a different being than other Africans on the planet. This is due to overexposure. In nature when certain plants and animals are “stressed” they can actually produce medicine that can heal. The stress that Africans in America have undergone has produced brands of culture that would never exist without the oppression: negative and positive. For that reason alone, I react to us as extraordinary beings.

I don't dispute that. What I'm saying is that whitey has a driving need/desire to be extraordinary because they know they are not "normal". (I can see it practically everywhere in the sci-fi that I follow or have followed) So if WE are indeed extraordinary, you can see where the obsession stems from. Whitey is writing these shows for the most part, correct? When you write, you leave a part of yourself in the writings. When I look at these sci-fi shows now, I see whitey all up and through them. So I don't really think they are deliberately revealing truth as in the case of the parallels I see between the Heroes characters and whitey. I think they are unwittingly exposing themselves. But I could be wrong.

You see the network already knows that people are using the net to become more consciousness of themselves. Information is spreading faster and more productively than ever before without their interference. More shows like the new Bionic Woman are being used to seduce us, and satisfy our thirst. Especially in times of war and an uncertain future people want to be distracted from reality. But also, this is a means of preparing the future mind now. What are they showing us?

I think they are testing to see how far removed from reality we are. It lets them know how far they can go without encountering major resistance. Take Heroes as an example. Here you have a show where for two seasons the story lines revolved around wiping out 93% of the earth's population. Yet there was no outrage about such a storyline. This is talking about MASS murder and GENOCIDE, yet whites and blacks alike were eating it up like candy. Even the "documentaries" are constantly talking about the empty prisons the US has built, comparing it to Nazi germany and there is little outcry.

There is also another situation going on here with these types of shows. It seems like a shifting in consciousness doesn't it? Or it is just a shifting in power? What we in America fail to realize is that these so-called American network are in bed financially with Asian investors. Asian storytellers have usually been about this type of thought, just watch the cartoons or Japanimations. Most of their stories are about the super-human being that learns to becomes greater by fighting the darkness within themselves and embracing the moral light of ancestral wisdom.
I am not familiar with the asian shows. The sci-fi might be influenced in part by them now. But I don't see a great departure or shifting from the norm.

The Heroes symbol is most likely from Japanese kanji letters.
That looks like it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back