Black People : TELL LIE VISION....OR TRUTH?

Queen Truetothecause! You and Sis.FaithSoulSistah need to team up. I can tell your minds can break down a great deal of madness going on around us!

Sis. Faith, are you video blogging also?
P.S.- Queen True, I will require some videos from you for: www.blaccmecca.com soon.

Sis. Faith, what is your take on the other new show called "Journeyman" on nbc? As far as I can tell the show's main character travels through time using his brain, but it's uncontrollable. He comes and goes suddenly, but he ends up going some place where he can help change the future in some way.

As for all these shows like Heroes, and this one Journeyman, we should pay attention to the Actors casted. For example in Heroes, Claire- the indestructible Cheerleader - has blonde hair. "Save the cheerleader, save the world?" Now where else have we seen this? All over the news! If you are a blonde White girl missing in any part of the world, millions of Whites will come looking for you.

Save the blondes. Because that gene is disappearing. Scientists have already said this years ago. So in Heroes case, Claire naturally is given the power of regeneration, which is something blondes and Whites wish they had.

Journeyman is also blonde with blue eyes. He travel through time to "fix" things, meanwhile trying to hold his family together. He looks like the same Actor from the other show called the DeadZone. But what are the subconscious messages here? Something in the past needs fixing in order for blondes to continue their survival. This is show will remind you of Quantum Leap as well. Which also had a similar message about karma. It's as if these Whites want to go back in time to fix their karma.

Everybody sees a piece of the puzzle. Something IS about to happen with human evolution which actually stopped and went backwards roughly 3000 years ago. It has something to do the link I posted on the Agent thread. See for yourself and connect the dots.

There was a show on NBC a few years ago that was somewhat similar to Heroes except that it dealt with people with supernatural powers. This show was actually closer to reality. It was called The Others http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Others_(TV_series)

It was before its time.

Whites have been obsessed with developing into more than what they are for the last few centuries at least, possibly longer. That's why they have an obsession with subjects such as Eugenics and even the IQ debate. I guess they are trying to catch up with us.

Peace,
Belsidus

MetaSaience said:
Queen Truetothecause! You and Sis.FaithSoulSistah need to team up. I can tell your minds can break down a great deal of madness going on around us!

Sis. Faith, are you video blogging also?
No, I haven't done that.

P.S.- Queen True, I will require some videos from you for: www.blaccmecca.com soon.

Sis. Faith, what is your take on the other new show called "Journeyman" on nbc? As far as I can tell the show's main character travels through time using his brain, but it's uncontrollable. He comes and goes suddenly, but he ends up going some place where he can help change the future in some way.

I've never seen it, but it sounds like it is in the same vein as the character Hiro on Heroes. I see this as revisionism. Trying to revise history as a means of controlling or manipulating others to achieve a current/present outcome or goal. They lied about ourstory (and continue to do so) in order to control us in the here and now. This is big in shows like Star Trek too where they would often travel back in time to "fix" a current problem. I just watched an old episode of Voyager where Kim and Chakotay went back because Voyager and crew was destroyed in their "current" timeline.

As for all these shows like Heroes, and this one Journeyman, we should pay attention to the Actors casted. For example in Heroes, Claire- the indestructible Cheerleader - has blonde hair. "Save the cheerleader, save the world?" Now where else have we seen this? All over the news! If you are a blonde White girl missing in any part of the world, millions of Whites will come looking for you. LOL, very true brother. Excellent point.

Save the blondes. Because that gene is disappearing. Scientists have already said this years ago. So in Heroes case, Claire naturally is given the power of regeneration, which is something blondes and Whites wish they had.

They do wish that. But its not just a blonde problem. The white birthrate is decreasing which is why there is such a big emphasis on fertility drugs now. A brother on BV posted some articles about it. European countries are experiencing this declining birthrate and forecast that they will not be able to sustain their populations. Even in my personal life I know of several white women who have used fertility drugs; one as young as 25 at the time. So those "superior" or should I say stagnant genes are going the way of the dinosaur, naturally. Our genetic material is the most diverse. Is it a conincidence that IR is being slammed down our throats now? They are now pushing it to black women too. (When you consider that many products of IR relationships seem to procreate with whites: If the trend continues, eventually the melainin content will be very diluted so that in a few generations, their decendents will be "white". They need what we got and like fools, we are giving it to them. Its like you said in another thread. We are preserving them.) They now know that if they continue to isolate themselves genetically, they will become extinct. Plain and simple. We don't have that problem. This is why they have launched biological warfare against us in an effort to slow down the inevitable.

Journeyman is also blonde with blue eyes. He travel through time to "fix" things, meanwhile trying to hold his family together. He looks like the same Actor from the other show called the DeadZone. But what are the subconscious messages here? Something in the past needs fixing in order for blondes to continue their survival. This is show will remind you of Quantum Leap as well. Which also had a similar message about karma. It's as if these Whites want to go back in time to fix their karma.

The obsession with "fixing" things stems from their inferiority complex too, imo. Now this theme is truly everywhere, even in real-life. Somehow what is natural/normal is just not good enough. Things have to be "super" or "superior". Why? Because if you are not even normal or natural, you have to go beyond normal to feel good about yourself. That's my take on it, anyways. Look at what they are doing. Obsession with superheroes because normal people (hue-mans) are supposedly not good enough. Obsession with Frankenstein science: Creating GMO foods because natural foods are not good enough. Obsession with chemicals and phamraceuticals because natural herbs and remedies are just not good enough. Obsession with cosmetic surgery. Technology/science is what they use in their quest to "surpass" what is natural and normal. It is also key in their quest to "suppress" what is natural/normal: melinated people.

THEY are broken/sick. But in their madness, they are trying to fix what is not broken while ignoring the real problem, themselves.

Belsidus said:
Everybody sees a piece of the puzzle. Something IS about to happen with human evolution which actually stopped and went backwards roughly 3000 years ago. It has something to do the link I posted on the Agent thread. See for yourself and connect the dots.

There was a show on NBC a few years ago that was somewhat similar to Heroes except that it dealt with people with supernatural powers. This show was actually closer to reality. It was called The Others http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Others_(TV_series)

It was before its time.

Whites have been obsessed with developing into more than what they are for the last few centuries at least, possibly longer. That's why they have an obsession with subjects such as Eugenics and even the IQ debate. I guess they are trying to catch up with us.

Peace,
Belsidus

I did check out that link in the other thread. Some of it was over my head though. It seems we are on the same page concerning what is going on with whitey. Interesting how you say evolution went backward.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back