Black People : Study: Race plays a role in the pace of some romances

Markets, including the partner market, can be transformed with innovation.

Women, in general, seek men with PROPERTY and resources in one form or another.

As a man, don't you think it behooves you to learn and understand the nature of PROPERTY?

While i might agree with the overall premise of this observation, however i fail to see any anecdotal evidence in the study to suggest that women of color have gained any significant measure of freedom, justice and equality, by having what amounts to casual sex in a matter of weeks...with privilaged white men.

Historically, white men have been able to get the milk without buying the cow.

While i might agree with the overall premise of this observation, however i fail to see any anecdotal evidence in the study to suggest that women of color have gained any significant measure of freedom, justice and equality, by having what amounts to casual sex, in a matter of weeks...with privilaged white men.
_

My response was with regard to the partner market overall and not the elements which you have introduced.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back