Black Spirituality Religion : Sticks and Stones

I become defensive and antagonistic, uptight and combative, abrasive, callous and critical. What about you? Are you tense? Nervous? Uptight? The solution is so simple: Don’t look down on people. Look up into heaven and see the Lord.

I agree with this. :em3900:

I may look down upon a person's actions, but never look down upon the individual. I always look at my own faults whenever I think I find one in someone else. I really do hate when I lose patience, and become critical of another, because I feel like I'm being a hypocrite and not looking at the beam in my own eye. *sigh...

So I agree, that we should look up to the Heavens, to the Father and the Son. In faith, we shall overcome, and in belief we shall not fail. But the One who has sacrificed His body for our iniquities giving us salvation, and was resurrected back to life eternal for our very redemption will be strong in us, and never let us down. Praises be to the Father, and honor and glory to the Most High and His Holy Anointed. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back