Black Spirituality Religion : Sticks and Stones

TheWitness said:
:confused: Why you feed her with one hand and steal it back with the other????????? :spank:
He did not steal anything from me,sistah. :tennis:

TheWitness said:
:confused: Why you feed her with one hand and steal it back with the other????????? :spank:

peace sister Witness,

why u ol'e ways pikin' ons me.....................can I live?? ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhweeeeeeee............... ;)

Iv'e told you b4, don't jump in like that sis........when I respond like that it is only meant for the person I'm responding too as he/she is the only one that will truly get what I'm presenting. It was not meant for you, therefore you see me as a thief instead of a man building on divine laws of creation & evolution with my sister with love!

peace trouble maker................ :bully:

river said:
Peace to you also info

As always I have given thought to what you said. Truly up and down are relative to the Earth's center for in outer space there is no circumference, center, foundation or ceiling by which to determine directions such as up and down. So any gaze that is centrifugal to the Earth's center is up.

I'm not so sure the pastor was speaking of a particular physical direction. If Heaven is up in the clouds as some believe then where is it on a clear day? It's wonderful to realize that something can be way beyond the physical world and yer still be very real.

Peace sister river,

I can appreciate that.............I have read some of your posts & I see that you are a well learned woman with a wide range of intelligence!!

- by the way :donttell: but I don't think sister Witness likes it when I talk to other women so I'm gonna :zipit: for a while..........I'se be bak directly doe - :haha: :haha:

peace

info-moetry said:
Peace,

This is beautiful sista River....................but, just remind the Pastor that the Earth Rotates on it's axis of 33 1/3 degrees at 1,037 1/3 mph giving us 23 hours, 56 minutes and 46 seconds in a day. Which would mean that just about every 12 hours what's up is now down, so if we always look UP to heaven sometimes we are really looking toward Hell.............

Though both of these (Heaven & Hell) are just mental states of being & not physical places!

peace my sister..........

No doubt God, can anyone see the magick number 13 in this "equation"? and why is the number 13(not bad luck) so important to the olmecs?

But what Pastor would be reminded of this. How many of our pastors can recognize "seeing" the double melanin molecule in contemporary art?

Juxtapose the numbers 1 and then 3.

river said:
And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
Acts 7:59-60

How could Stephen be so peaceful — dying without fighting back, without lashing out; crying, ‘0, Lord, don’t hold this against these guys’? He looked into heaven and saw Jesus. You see, Revelation 5:6 tells us that when we see Him, we will see Him as a Lamb having been slain. Therefore, if I’m looking up to heaven and seeing the Lord, inevitably I will understand that the scars He still bears were caused by me. My sin, my rebellion, my carnality, my depravity caused Him to be slaughtered on Calvary. And as I look into heaven and see what my sin did, what my sin wrought, I have no other alternative but to say even to those who are gnashing their teeth and throwing stones at me. ‘Lord Jesus, forgive them. Don’t hold this against them.’ When I truly see Jesus, I have no other choice but to be amazed at His grace and to be at peace with others. It’s only when I lower my sight and begin to look at people horizontally that I want to say, ‘Who do you think you are to say that about me?’ It’s only when I take my eyes off Jesus that I become defensive and antagonistic, uptight and combative, abrasive, callous and critical. What about you? Are you tense? Nervous? Uptight? The solution is so simple: Don’t look down on people. Look up into heaven and see the Lord. See how He has forgiven you. See the grace He has shown to you. See His mercies extended in your direction. In 2 Kings, we read the account of a battle between Israel and Moab. Losing the battle, and realizing his number was up, the king of Moab in desperation took his eldest son and sacrificed him on the wall of his city. When the people of Israel saw the sacrifice of the king’s own son, they departed from him and returned to their own land (2 Kings 3:27). They lost the will to fight when they saw the sacrifice the king made. So too, when we see the sacrifice of our King’s Son, when we see clearly the price that was paid, we lose the will to fight. And, like Stephen, we’re at peace even when the enemy throws stones.

From today's daily devotional by Pastor Jon Courson

this is true my sister...
very true.

jh.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back