Black People : SOPA could shut down this website.

I just looked at the website and I didn't see anything about Facebook, maybe I missed it. Where did you see that at? Let me know because I am very curious.
Never mind, I listened to the link, and it says it there. Let's see. If they crash Facebook, then I will pay some kind of attention to them, if not, then they are just another group of white people who think they control things, when they are just pawns in a game. I did see when a post on Youtube said that they will do it on Nov. 5, 2011. Apparently there is no way to see if it is really from anonymous or some other weirdo. I think it is some weirdo just spouting garbage, to play with people's minds.

I got called out for not being aware / active regarding this issue ... but yall were on it ... i aint even know!

Evidence ... that what one of us does not know, or cannot do ... another can ... TEAM WORK !!! ... :toast:

Great stuff Family ... thank you all for sharing.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Update

Anonymous is now planning to shut down Facebook at Midnight tonight.

It seems to me that this whole Anonymous thing could very well be an "inside job" by the government. By doing this, they are giving the government an excuse to "crack down" "monitor" and "spy" on the internet under the pretext that there is this anonymous terrorist threat out there.

They are mad because MegaUpload (a file sharing website) was shut down... so they respond by shutting down Facebook? Come on now. And they are telling people how to get involved and telling them they can't get caught? Don't mess around and get snuffed out!

Or maybe it is the government faking like they are anonymous. You never can really tell. But either way... it can play in the governments favor.

It all seems fishy to me. But we shall see.

Anonymous is a decentralized network of hackers and some Anonymous pages on Facebook are fakes. I don't agree with statements suc as " you never really know" or "you never can tell".

Just like with OWS. A lot of people claim that's a Pentagon project.

It is this kind of thinking which leads to paranoia which is what kills progressive movements. Anon has threatened to shut down FB before and it was a hoax to draw attention to the movement.

If it does shut it down who cares. It's only one of many social networking sites and it won't be down for long.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......It was a failure according to the update on the video, which by the way, only received some 19,000 views, far from going viral and the count needed.

Peace In,

Update

Anonymous is now planning to shut down Facebook at Midnight tonight.

It seems to me that this whole Anonymous thing could very well be an "inside job" by the government. By doing this, they are giving the government an excuse to "crack down" "monitor" and "spy" on the internet under the pretext that there is this anonymous terrorist threat out there.

They are mad because MegaUpload (a file sharing website) was shut down... so they respond by shutting down Facebook? Come on now. And they are telling people how to get involved and telling them they can't get caught? Don't mess around and get snuffed out!

Or maybe it is the government faking like they are anonymous. You never can really tell. But either way... it can play in the governments favor.

It all seems fishy to me. But we shall see.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back