Black People : So Called Unity and Love talk on this forum is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's a beautiful thing, Bro. James.

I feel pretty sure in saying that not ONE of the Black people who are protesting this travesty of justice in Florida has been asked by any other Black person, "Well, before we allow you to participate, you must reveal your spiritual beliefs, your sexual preference and the race of your mate; and after consideration by those who have appointed themselves the 'High-and-Mighty Conscious Black Folks Committee,' we will notify you if you have been approved to join in any support for the Martin Family."

Yes, we can all "disagree" with anyone's spiritual path or life choices; but, obviously, some members here are incapable of doing so RESPECTFULLY." ---This site is intended for ALL Black people.---But, over the years here, Black Christians, Black Muslims and Black homosexuals have been treated less-than-kindly because of their beliefs or lifestyles.

Ya see, Bro. James, this thread was precipitated by another member (MS234) who goes around the board calling and deeming what others believe in as "IGNORANCE."

This member (MS234) has made it his personal DUTY to inform others that their spiritual beliefs (especially Christianity and Islam) is nothing but "IGNORANCE."

So, Sister Noor was offended by his comments towards her faith in the Islam Forum; and in her anger and hurt, she posted THIS THREAD.

Now, SHE is made the "villain" by some other members because she had the AUDACITY to be insulted in her Faith.

How DARE she be OFFENDED?!.....Why, that's just her "SENSITIVE" behind!"

And, of course, she can't be allowed to be HUMAN even in her Islamic Faith! She can't get ANGRY and speak rashly out of her emotion by starting THIS thread!

NOOOOO!

So, SHE is the one who is so wrong here! :spank:

HER feelings don't matter at all! --- She shouldna been making this thread, talkin' bout leaving and cursing folk!

So, it's all HER fault! :spank:

And, so, err-body who is against her will voice their comments and others who agree with them come in to "high-five" them as they verbally lynch this Sister for being angry that her religion was insulted. :spank:
You must not have any mirrors in your house. I've never mentioned you in threads EVER. So why must you name me? Anything you claim I do, you're the one doing it lol. Juvenile is what comes to mind here. You can do NO wrong. I follow you but you have my name all up in here lol.

So, Sister Noor was offended by his comments towards her faith in the Islam Forum; and in her anger and hurt, she posted THIS THREAD.
you sound like the girl in the school yard who has no friends and instigates all the time.

You know my allergy is acting up, please I can't be around fake people. Thanks.

Of course due to your low self esteem and insecurity, you MUST have the last word. I will honor that you have the last word, so you can make yourself look good but in reality you look like the hypocrite. I know you won't understand, how can you, you love the white mans god so much, you will do what you were programmed to do. Destroy anything in your path that doesn't conform with your idiocy, oops I meant ideology.

Peace say what you want you're on ignore. The stage is yours.

side note for you: You love the hypocrite role, just like when that white girl hildefraud come in here you agreed with her, while she was calling black all kinds of things, you defended her. Like a house ***** defending a massa or klansman.

1248695.gif

You must not have any mirrors in your house. I've never mentioned you in threads EVER. So why must you name me? Anything you claim I do, you're the one doing it lol. Juvenile is what comes to mind here. You can do NO wrong. I follow you but you have my name all up in here lol.

you sound like the girl in the school yard who has no friends and instigates all the time.

First off you don't know the story. Second you sound like the girl in the school yard who has no friends and instigates all the time.

Well, of course, I have your name up in here. I was talking about YOU.

Didn't Destee give you a WARNING for your comments in Noor's Islam thread and REMOVE it?

Well, I spoke what happened and I mentioned YOUR NAME.

And, NO, you never mention MY NAME.

But, you will "throw a rock and hide your hand" by REFERRING TO ME but won't say my name. LOL!

Unlike YOU, I don't have a problem SPEAKING TO YOU nor OF YOU BY NAME.

So, MS234, yes, I spoke your NAME.

YOU are the one going around telling folks what they believe is "IGNORANCE."

YOU need to learn how to disagree with others RESPECTFULLY and not insult and malign and mock what another Black person believes in just because YOU disagree with it.

THAT is what shows MATURITY.

TRY IT OUT sometimes.

Peace and Blessings Family,

Sister Noor100 posted a complaint and it was dealt with immediately.

Brother MS234 apologized for his error, noting that he did not even know he was in the Study Group Forum.

The situation was resolved respectfully, and for the sake of our peace, this additional noise surrounding it will end.

I don't know what more anyone wants, but we have no more to give.

This thread is closed.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Family ... this thread was started after resolving and closing the other, and allowed to remain active until now.

Please note ... if you start this up in another thread ... it too will be dealt with immediately (as immediately as i see it).

For those compelled to continue this, there will be consequences not yet experienced as a result of this particular disruption.

Just so you know.

Love You!

Destee

In fact ... Brother MS234 ... because you did not know you were in the Study Group Forum, i won't even hold that first warning against you. I appreciate you acknowledging that you did not know, and apologized.

So ... while i've moved the post, created the new thread, and marked it as a warning ... you have no warnings.

Of course ... this won't work for you (or probably anyone) next time ... but i think you deserve it this time.

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back