Black People : What is an eridean? I was called "a good eridean."

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by beikem, Mar 8, 2017.

1. beikem

beikem Member MEMBER

France
    Ratings:
    +2
    I have never in my life heard of such a thing. Can anyone shed some light on this, please??

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +14,570
    :google:

Screenshot 2017-03-08 10.17.08.png

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +13,035

[​IMG]

by Howard Middleton-Jones and James M. Wilkie
    December15, 1999
    from Panspermia Website
    recovered through WayBackMachine Website
    Spanish version

The anomalous objects observed orbiting the sun, were in fact ‘Plasma carriers’, and possibly of Eridean origin; however, there seems to be an additional
    [​IMG]
    object/accompanied object, which may be of a different design. (click image right)

Our planet was made up of a number of races that inhabited earth many millions of years ago, of which the Pleiadan group was the main representative ...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/esp_sumer_annunaki08.htm
    The Erideans and The An-Unnaki - Who Are They and Where do They Originate?
    bibliotecapleyades.net

4. beikem

beikem Member MEMBER

France
    Ratings:
    +2
    Thanks. I should have said that I found that already, but it would be nice to cross-reference this information with several sources, but I guess this is or was a very unpopular subject matter, as the information on Eridean is darn near non-existent. I don't want to take the word of just one source or 3. It would be interesting if the Malachi Z York man knew anything about the Eridean since I have learned he spoke about them - I think he claimed opposite of what the bibliotecac... site described them as though. He said the Annunakis were not white people, nor blonde-haired beings, nor the Elohims nor Nephilims but they (Annunakis, Elohims, and Nephilims) are/were black people. Interestingly enough, it was a white man who called me "a good eridean". Let me share the incident that happened to me a month ago (I think)...

...I was outside (it was still slightly light out) and was walking in the direction of where a white man and woman was standing; I was not walking to them though. The white woman started to head in my direction, but hadn't even taken two steps. Her eyes were fixed on me though and she was actually going to attack me. I knew this because the white man stopped her sternly by his voice only telling her (but loud enough for me to hear), "No. She is a good eridean." She immediately stopped, seemed relaxed, too, and went back to conversing with him and he gave her money. Strange - not sure why she thought I was a threat while he didn't. I don't know these people, either - shrugs. Just strange.

So, I don't know who the annunakis nor erideans really are. I'm a dark-skinned black woman, so to say annunakis are black and the white guy calling me a an eridean and the two are supposedly enemies according to the biblioteca... reference - it's interesting (I'm on that "Who Am I?" journey in my life). And, I know there is much lies out here, but it would be nice to know who is who. I just learned of the term eridean last month. And, I heard of the term annunakis 2 or 3 months ago by some holy tablets by Malachi Z York (who I just learned exist(ed) 3 months ago), but the material got weird real quick for me so I stopped reading it and haven't gave it another thought until last month (when I researched the eridean term after the incident) and when I searched Google I saw Annunaki next to it and so I thought there was some truth for something in it. I probably sound confused, but it's because I am. Wonder why their isn't much info on the Eridean. I would say that I am a really great researcher (on things unknown and known) and more times than not I find what I need and a lot of sources to compare and conclude from, this is the first subject that I've run into a brick wall and rather quickly. This stuff is so odd.

5. beikem

beikem Member MEMBER

France
    Ratings:
    +2
    Thank you, too. Please read my response to jamesfrmphilly above.

6. beikem

beikem Member MEMBER

France
    Ratings:
    +2
    Thank you, too. This is interesting. Please read my response to jamesfrmphilly above.

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +13,035
    Well, firstly, it was quite disingenuous of you and a waste of time to not reveal the one source in lieu of this misdirection:

Secondly, all you need to know about Erideans can be found in the link source I provided, which is the same one you researched already ...

[​IMG]

by Howard Middleton-Jones and James M. Wilkie
    December15, 1999
    from Panspermia Website
    recovered through WayBackMachine Website
    Spanish version

Start with the
    WayBackMachine and Internet Archives by taking a deeper dive, especially if you love UFO's, Astrology and Reptilians. Such an approach would eliminate the problem you cite below:

There are a plethora of sources used by WayBackMachine and Internet Archives in corroboration of the Aryan view, which only seeks to replace original human genetics of Black Folk with a European narrative.

But nevertheless, there are certain clues in the material that exposes a "dead give-away" of the intent to steal our legacy. For example:

WHERE DO THE ERIDEANS ORIGINATE FROM?

The Erideans themselves are a completely telepathic race and seem to originate from the constellation of Eridanus (click image right).

It is represented as…

a very long, winding river that starts at the left foot of Orion in the north, sweeps south of Taurus, west to the edge of Cetus, then doubles back east to Caelum, and eventually ends far to the south, at the border with Hydrus.

It’s difficult now to identify which river the constellation represents. Some writers claimed it was the Tigris or Euphrates, others the Nile” ...

Okay, so now we are talking about Africa and Egypt, kingdoms of the Nubian.

8. beikem

beikem Member MEMBER

France
    Ratings:
    +2
    Wow, Clyde, you actually got offended and rather quickly. Anyway, thanks it was nice to have at least one black interpretation regardless of the source you trust and based your conclusion on. White narratives are an abundance in this reality, too. Blacks of various groups and at different levels of expertise and knowledge are clueless to the topic. Even the other poster just google'd eridean, which goes to show he had no knowledge on it, either, prior to me bringing it up. No off the top of your head or deeply rooted knowledge to share? I find it really strange that those that claim Annunaki don't even talk about the Erideans nor write about them or their relation to them. Man, it would be awesome to get that Malachi character's viewpoint on the Eridean and my experience. I know a lot of blacks call his stuff pseudo, but idk. Someone in our black community has to know more. I'll keep it moving. Thanks again.

9. IFE

IFE going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,101

My response was off topic. When searching for dictionary define of erideans I didn't notice the word change to median. Disregard my post please.

After reading the post on this topic and looking online for a definition this word that seems odd to work into a conversation, or to refer to another person as a eridean.
    Considering the meaning of the word, why do you think anyone would refer to you as an eridean?
    Was it intended as a compliment or shade.

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +13,035

Lets be clear-eyed about this topic beikem. The term "Eridean" is incorrect and pseudo.

Showing results for eridani. Search instead for eridean.
    The page "Eridean" does not exist. You can ask for it to be created, but consider checking the search results below to see whether the topic is already covered.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Search?
    Search - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org

Eridanus (constellation) (redirect from Eridani)
    its southern end is the magnitude 0.5 star Achernar, designated Alpha Eridani. 144 light-years from Earth, it is a blue-white hued main sequence star
    14 KB (1,548 words) - 01:11, 14 February 2017
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speci...n&go=Go&searchToken=1iz4nw06asp8pq2x0yxom42a5
    eridean - Search results - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org

You say this beikem:

Man, it would be awesome to get that Malachi character's viewpoint on the Eridean and my experience.

But you also say this:

I heard of the term annunakis 2 or 3 months ago by some holy tablets by Malachi Z York (who I just learned exist(ed) 3 months ago), but the material got weird real quick for me so I stopped reading it and haven't gave it another thought until last month (when I researched the eridean term after the incident)

So, being disingenuous seems to be a trademark, beikem.

When you google search the term "eridean," this site, bibliotecapleyades.net, will always come up first:

The proper terms "Eridani/Eridanus" yield the following information found in discussions on Destee.com:

In this way:--When the sun was half-way round, from the Lion sign, it crossed the River of the Waterman, the Egyptian Iarutana, Hebrew Jordan, Greek Eridanus. In this water the baptism occurred, and the transformation of the child-Horus into the virile adult, the conqueror of the evil power, took place.
    https://destee.com/xfa-blog-entry/gerald-masseys-the-historical-jesus-and-mythical-christ-pt-4.178/

Gerald Massey's "The Historical Jesus and Mythical Christ" pt. 4 | Black Community Discussion Forum

Published by Keita Kenyatta in the blog Keita Kenyatta. Views: 163
    destee.com

So, to say this, is simply not true beikem:

Blacks of various groups and at different levels of expertise and knowledge are clueless to the topic.

don't even talk about the Erideans nor write about them or their relation to them.

Here are a range of on-site Thread Discussions, not all, but only a few which you may find helpful in search of your beautiful Black self:

Whats the Deal with the Sun
    Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by tyab14, Jun 4, 2008
    https://destee.com/threads/whats-the-deal-with-the-sun.52017/

Black People : - Whats the Deal with the Sun

Recently I have been doing some research on the sun and I've came across many lectures from our scholars and they have claimed that the sun is not hot....
    destee.com

UFO's and White People
    Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by tyab14, Jun 8, 2008
    https://destee.com/threads/ufos-and-white-people.52073/

Black People : - UFO's and White People

Why do you all think that white people are the main one's seeing the UFO's and discs flying around? What is going on in their psyche?
    destee.com

Time Travel
    Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by tyab14, Jul 25, 2008
    https://destee.com/threads/time-travel.52693/

Black People : - Time Travel

Okay I know that I have been posting a lot of threads on things that people may consider "conspiracy" or "crazy", but I'm going to post things while I...
    destee.com

Why White People Are Here
    Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by tyab14, Oct 13, 2008
    https://destee.com/threads/why-white-people-are-here.53821/

Black People : - Why White People Are Here

This may not be relevant in the situation, economic crisis, etc, etc, but it was on my mind for some reason. I was watching an old lecture by Phil...
    destee.com

Anunnaki and Illuminati at War NOW - Operation Human Freedom: Planetary Regime Change | Full Feature
    Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Apr 4, 2012.
    https://destee.com/threads/anunnaki...m-planetary-regime-change-full-feature.71431/

Black People : - Anunnaki and Illuminati at War NOW - Operation Human Freedom: Planetary Regime Change | Full Feature

[media]
    destee.com

Whose Who On This Planet? Pt.1
    Published by Keita Kenyatta in the blog Keita Kenyatta. Views: 100
    https://destee.com/xfa-blog-entry/whose-who-on-this-planet-pt-1.164/

Whose Who On This Planet? Pt.1 | Black Community Discussion Forum

Published by Keita Kenyatta in the blog Keita Kenyatta. Views: 102
    destee.com

The very first beings...
    Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by GeorgeM, Apr 27, 2008
    https://destee.com/threads/the-very-first-beings.51436/

Black Spirituality Religion : - The very first beings...

Greetings everyone new to the site and loving the intellectual discussions and replies...I am studying the Metu Neter and have been for close to a year...
    destee.com

Peace In,