Black People : Faith Under Fire: Betrayed By A Thing Called Love

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Writspirit, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Writspirit

Writspirit Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Is to make myself the best human being I can in th
    Ratings:
    +77
    WE DO NOT HEAR TOO MUCH ABOUT AIDS THESE DAYS SO MANY THINK THE THREAT IS OVER AND THE MEDICATION HAS REDUCED INCIDENCES OF AIDS. THINK AGAIN!!! LISTEN TO MY INTERVIEW WITH DR LAJOYCE BROOKSHIRE. AIDS IS ALIVE AND WELL AND DEVASTATING ALL RACES AND ESPECIALLY HETROSEXUAL WOMEN WHO DO NOT KNOW THE SEXUAL HABITS OF THEIR PARTNERS. OF COURSE THAT ALSO APPLIES TO MEN WHO ARE INDISCRIMINATE WITH THEIR SEXUAL PARTNERS AS WELL. Dr LaJoyce Brookshire details her true life story and her book FAITH UNDER FIRE: BETRAYED BY A THING CALLED LOVE. LaJoyce also novelized SOUL FOOD. The topic IS about LaJoyce being married to a downlow man who never told her he had AIDS. She has taken her book to off-Broadway. The play will be featured at the National Black Theater in Harlem, NY, August 18-21st. There will be a Q&A session after the play wherein folks can ask questions and become informed about AIDS.

DON'T ASSUME. KNOW YOUR PARTNER AND GET TESTED. THERE ARE CLINICS THAT TEST FOR FREE. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY.

Here is a link to my show with Dr LaJoyce Brookshire. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blaker...yours--best-selling-author-lajoyce-brookshire Brookshire book500.jpg

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dr lajoyce brookshire