going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Snoop Demands Gun Control: 'Get Off Your ***'
www.huffingtonpost.com
Snoop Lion appeared on HuffPost Live on Monday, and demanded that politicians in Washington reconsider an expansion on gun-control laws. A bill that demanded a gun-buyer background check was voted down in the U.S. Senate by a vote of 54 to 46 last

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:rofl: ... This is nearly a joke, but I understand the politicizing... He'll be running for office next; not a bad thing, but just strange and somewhat funny to me.

Snoop Demands Gun Control: 'Get Off Your ***'
www.huffingtonpost.com
Snoop Lion appeared on HuffPost Live on Monday, and demanded that politicians in Washington reconsider an expansion on gun-control laws. A bill that demanded a gun-buyer background check was voted down in the U.S. Senate by a vote of 54 to 46 last.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
:rofl: ... This is nearly a joke, but I understand the politicizing... He'll be running for office next; not a bad thing, but just strange and somewhat funny to me.

They say, the older you get, the more right wing you become. :)

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
.They say, the older you get, the more right wing you become. :)

Wish you would have stopped at right and not included wing, lol:lol: ... then I could have agreed with you, J/K(just kidding).

Yup, a conservative role model in the making, gotta go through something to become one... good stuff Kemetstry.

Peace In,

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: