Black Poetry : Slippin off Its Axis

campbell

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 29, 2002
Slippin off Its Axis

Yeah, gotta gen (generation) of Pimps violating codes jeopardizing the power of strong holds and Not understanding the kenitics of shifting loads..... So we find minds **** near close to explode...Ing and drowning in self corrosion aint never seen a Trojan... Then question the frailties come by the process of erosion to the body spirit and mind.

See pimpin is survival in the wilderness and being feed by manna fallen, from hea--ven. And the perfection of numro/uno # seven ( Naw I aint talking bout 7/11) that's devil's play... word 4 word know what True Playas say>>>>>

But y'all aint complete when you find wet fills the bottom of your seats, no respect to the drums beat, and foolishness is all you keep..... buying, trying my patience. See Pimps know 'bout graciousness when the approach their prey careful not to butcher or slain but perseve in a suspension of Love ....

Slippin, slippin off It's Axis.... Revolutionary, evolutionary is our world of Pimpin. Galatic, abstracted from that which is seen as the Norm... we don't conform. This ain't about how do you join but a dynasty in which you are born .

Slippin of It's Axis.... Hell naw, you aint gotta practice.. but you preach, you teach as you reach out to those that desire, compelled by a Pimps eteranl fire....

See Slippin off Its Axis... Even if it appears a Pimp has lost game or (got got) deception is near cause Pimps begot Pimps and obviously you trippin... aint no legs limpin just standing in the mirror primpin' mesmerized by how fine, each time you sip of this wine you ge drunken, sunken into the MAGIC that happens behind closed doors ....

Disclosed the secrets ... Naw that's were you go wrong a Wise Pimp once said;" you don't let the right hand know what the left hand is doin'", "close ya mouth while ya chewin", and somethings are project in full view.... Only so much others need to see....

False replication formed of wee... SAVE/SLAVE me to boastfulness. A Pimp knows how to let it Be and it's gotta Fee .... Unlocked aint No chains holdin me PIMP( People In Most-high Positions)Written by RBC..... HerLuv

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back