Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Sister LibertyLady ... i love you ... :love: ... you know that, right?

I am not going to let anyone mistreat you ... you know that too, right?

For those of you that don't know, please know, i love Sister LibertyLady.

Yes, i love you all ... but i ESPECIALLY love Sister LibertyLady ... :love:

I Love Her.

She is not in the US. I don't believe english is her first language.

She requires your patience, in understanding her.

She does not share the same experience, as most of us do.

She is so very loving and kind. She NEVER means any harm.

She is inquisitive and bubbly ... :love:

She has such a Sweet Sweet Spirit.

She is our Sister.

I Love Her.

No one can do anything that looks like mistreatment of her.

She is delicate. She requires special handling. As all of our Sisters do.

I am asking the entire Family ... to consider all things ... and embrace our Sister properly.

Sister LibertyLady ... i love you ... :love:

In addition to all of the above.

Sister LibertyLady is our first INTERNATIONAL PREMIUM MEMBER.

Now that might not seem like much to any of you.

But it means the world to me.

She is evidence that God and Our Ancestors are pleased with this effort.

We are blessed.

Here we have a Sister, that lives in an entirely different country (Holland), willing to help financially support and keep this community alive. Sisters and Brothers are coming from around the world, and we all live right here in this community, together. Sister LibertyLady wasn't willing in the normal sense of willling, to become a Premium Member. She had to press her way, in order to help. She asked me several times, how could she send the money. When one way didn't work, she tried another.

We have many Members right here in the US, that are not willing to help.

For all of the reasons above, and more, i will not let anyone mistreat Sister LibertyLady.

I love you Sister LibertyLady ... and don't you ever talk of leaving here again! :love:

For those that want to give our Sister some Love ... feel free in this thread.

:heart:

Destee

yeah!! what she said!

it's a toss up as to which Sister, or even, Member, has the Most Heart in this fine house! But Sister AuroraFlower is right on there at the top. there is just so much feeling in everything she says. Open your Hearts, you can't help but hear her loud and clear!! plainer than the best oxford graduate!! and that's some english that most of us would have problems with!

For You, Sister AuroraFlower:

:hearts1: :flowers: :hearts1: :flowers: :hearts1: :flowers: :hearts1: :flowers: :hearts1: :flowers: :hearts1:

Sista AuroraFlower's kindness comes through as clear as a bell in her posts. And her determination to support this community is wonderful to hear.

I want to mention the word SUPPORT again here because IMO that’s the key ingredient we need between and among Black folks. That is what keeps people together and keeps them strong and loving of each other. That is what makes people valuable to each other. If we truly SUPPORTED each other, nothing that others could do would keep us down. No matter what people are going through, it’s so much easier if they have support.

I run into so many Black people who talk about the lack of support they get from other Black people. That bothers me.