Sister Amnat77 - Violating Rule # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
plus she apparently has me on ignore so how did she know what my response was?..lol.[/I]

I do not have you on 'ignore' anymore. You were subverting that when you kept putting my name in your posts and making inane accusations and comments, so I took you off 'ignore' so I can pay more attention what you write and be able to post your comments here when I had a problem. I took you off 'ignore' when I made this thread and did not put you back on. That's one about how I was about to see and quote comments for this thread. The other way is when people quoted you.

I was hoping we would be able to come to the same tacit agreement that Workinprocess and I have. I made a thread here, addressed my problem with her using Destee or the mods as a mediator (NOT babysitter :rolleyes:), put her on 'ignore', and I haven't had a problem since. I do see her get quoted but it's always about the subject at hand and no cheap shots or accusations towards me or about me. I do not respond to her posts or threads, I do not post in any threads she initiates, I don't insinuate or imply anything about her or to her.... and she does the same for me and to me. Occasionally she may reply to a thread I initiated, but it's to what someone else said and not to me personally. I don't mind that, I just don't respond to her either way.

But that tactic is not working for you and I.

Your comment above shows that you are still trying to be subversive. As long as I don't 'see' you post anything, then I won't be able to post it here and you won't get reprimanded. That's very transparent; but I'm not that naive.

I'm going to sit back.... and watch you tighten your own rope.
(I hate that analogy, but what the hell).

Toodles my dear sista. I Love ya :heart: :wink:

Can we gone on ahead and give this gurl a lil' breaky break? I got one for something a bit more benign.

Now she might tell you about my little tirade on Africans, and black folks and IR relationships I had in MsInterprets thread about segregation cause that's all she got, but I'm gonna let her hold up her end with evidence like I hold up mine.

Now she saw fit to voice her opinion in a thread I made, and although her comments were fine, I write this to her......

Amnat, although I thank you for the above post and would welcome you to expound on it, it would best if you didn't respond to my posts. I'm serious. Or don't respond to me directly or 'talk' to me. I can understand if we had a misunderstanding or disagreement and we are trying to ease back into a level of civility, respect, and discussion - but I tried to do that already, remember? And your blatant bias for black men or certain black men and against me caused you get all riled up and 'pissed off' at one my more benign postings for no other reason than whatever grudge you were carrying for another thread.

Now you want to try to ease back into civility and responding to each other without so much an apology or acknowledgement of our disagreement and animosity?

Nah, doesn't work. Chances are, as was just done in MsInterprets thread about Segregation, we gonna rile each other up again and you still can't admit or back up anything directly and result to the more petty and general.

It's the internet. People are so fond of saying 'it's just the intenet, why take it so serious' - but yet why do people have so much problem acknowleging a problem or misunderstanding and then trying to make amends for the crap going back and forth.... instead of just keeping crap going back and forth?

While I am trying hard to not speak to you, you have trouble doing the same. So you need to decide what works in your best interest - talk to me or don't. I prefer that you don't, but if that's a problem... then you need to learn how to deal when you get pissed off at what I said and go for an 'attack' in another thread. You are not my lover, so this arguing and then making up without talking ain't gonna fly.

I don't get any make-up sex outta this. And that's not stating that I'm gay or want you (puleese :rolleyes:), it means that's about the only way I can argue with somebody and then forgive them without an immediate acknowledgement and amend to our problems. Note I said 'immediate' - I still want and expect one later.

But I want nothing from you except peace and quiet.

You should stick with making those posts/threads that don't mention me directly but says I'm crazy, gay, narcissistic, or sexually repressed. You seem good at that.. well not really...but I guess you need sumthin to do. And I won't bother you with those as long as my name and posts aren't in it.

and this is her response here.....
Well you can't have your cake and eat too..you disrespect Africa and Africans and in the same breath you are interested in the religion and tradition... doesn't make any sense. I can't tell you to stop mentioning AFRICA in your posts anymore than you can tell me to stop responding to your posts. So when you post incorrect information about my culture, my language, my tradition, and my religion on this board, I will respond. This isn't a game, i live it everyday.... and if Destee doesn't like me responding to you then she can ban me.

Now you know this don't make no sense. There ain't no disrespectin Africa or 'her' religion in this thread. I made a personal inquiry about spirituality and sought thoughts on it, and she picks this thread to make comments about how I disrespect Africa? Since when did she become the spokesperson for an entire continent or ATR? Is she the only African on the board or the only person practicing ATR? I think not, so why she feels compelled to take on the burden to protect an entire CONTINENT against libel or slander is beyond me.

Now MsInterpret and Brother Sekhemu want me to call a truce... I guess because they realize I have the maturity to be the bigger person about this and leave it alone... BUT I TRIED!

Now it look like she wanna takes us both down... what I'm suppose to do that? I 'ignore' her (she's not on 'ignore', but I don't respond to her posts, mention her name, or speak to her directly) and she can't seem to offer the same courtesy or consideration.

I think she should be permanently banned in place of Awo Dino (he even tried to tell her not to get banned and winded up getting it himself), but I ain't tellin you how to do YOUR job on YOUR board. I'm jus sayin, datsall. I'd miss Brother Awo Dino more'din her. But I thank a lil' breaky break (for her, not me) is good.

Sister Medusanegrita, nothing she said in her posts was in violation of our forum rules. Every member can respond to any thread they so chooses as long as it's done respectfully.

For you to rehash an issue which was addressed already, only to make the point that u haven't forgotton, nor do you appreciate her responding to you or your threads, is likened to pouring gas on a fire, then yelling "fire!" It doesn't work like that Sister.

Your participation in carrying out the disruption will definately lead to the banning of you both. Every individual is responsible for their own actions. And if those actions prolong any long term disruptions, then both parties involved stands to bear the weight of the damage.

You could have simply glossed over her response, but instead you chose to engage her. This makes you equally responsible for any disagreeable dialogue you two have. In other words, no one can take you down except you.

:heart:

So in other words... keep looking for something more substantial.

Got it.

I still think this is harassment. How you gonna solve a problem with somebody that don't wanna solve it but wanna keep pinchin you instead? And you leave it me to solve it for myself :rolleyes:

Man, hell widdit. I guess we both go down. This is threatening to backfire and I say it like I say before.... if I go down and she stays, I hope that blatant bias or apparent discrimination is apparent to everyone on the board.

And you leave it me to solve it for myself :rolleyes:

Absolutely. That is exactly what we expect. That you and other adult men and women facilitate your own positive interactions. Yes, solve it yourself.

That is not our job. The fact that you are continually petitioning us to do this for you, is a problem.

A problem we can quickly solve, with the banning of all adults (yourself included) not able to demonstrate the ability to facilitate their own positive interactions.

Sister MedusaNegrita ... you have used all the chances we have to give. Your membership is in jeopardy. While you're talking about what we should do to Sister Amnat, you're the one that's going to be banned. Sister Amnat has never been suspended, and possibly still has that option to utilize here, you do not. Your next and only administrative decision from us, will be a permanent banning.

So rather than tell us what to do with Sister Amnat, focus on consistently demonstrating behavior that will keep you here ... if staying is what you want to do.

This is very childish behavior. I encourage you to read all of the [ame="http://destee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=328"]Higher Standard Threads[/ame], but especially, [ame="http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63438"]We Are Not An Adult BabySitting Service[/ame].

If you or anyone has another complaint about a Member, start a new thread, if your own behavior can stand the attention.

This thread is closed.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back