Sister CherryBlossom and Brother Ankhur

Sister Cherry ... while you've listed numerous disruptions of Brother Ankhur's, with other people, you have a host of your own as well.

While Brother Ankhur has other folk he's fussed with, caused disruptions with, so do you.

You failed to mention any of those ... yours ... while you were making mention of his.

I'm aware of them all ... yours and his ... and if they were the crux of the problem right now, I would have mentioned them.

They are a factor, cumulatively pushing the disruption you have both caused individually with others ... and now amongst yourselves ... beyond acceptable levels.

The "Intimidation of this Community" ... and people being disruptive, breaking the rules, etc., are two different things ... please don't confuse them.

You mentioned my recent exchange with Brother Ankhur, in an attempt to demonstrate some shortcoming on his part ... but there is another lesson there ... for when it appeared he did not want the challenge from me ... i left him alone ... something you might want to take notice of, as you're examining exchanges.

I don't want to be looking at either of you ... any more ... doing anything that causes disruption in this community (with each other or with others).

So, to ask me to look at / observe more of this foolishness ... more intently than i am ... is totally out of the question.

I'm tired of looking at any of it ... which is why i am sharing this last effort with you both ... before we reach the end of the road, for it is fast approaching.

Sister ... you are not in a position right now, to point out any one else's wrongdoing in this community, without it being met as a disruption / violation itself.

Your complaints / observations / suggestions as it relates to the rules, policies, etc., have no credibility, if you are not consistently abiding by them all your own self.

So please stop it. You're hurting your own self, trying to tell on others, and digging your own proverbial grave.

Just focus on your own self Sister, your own behavior ... insuring that it is all that it should be ... and all will be well.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

and her very first response? ... smh ... this is what is meant by
Sister Cherry ... you're much more antagonistic than Brother Ankhur, often baiting him in, poking at him, etc. You seem to be the aggressor.
<sigh>

and the likelihood of them ignoring each other? ... well, maybe ankur will display more "restraint" than to respond to your position with a complete and immediate violation! ... smh ...

Sister Destee:

I appreciate your patience in this and I thank you for this "last effort" to keep us both here.

Your last warning to us both to ignore each other is duly noted and the consequences for failure to comply is clearly understood.

Now, I do own my involvement and contributions to these altercations with Ankhur; but I do disagree with you that I am, largely, the greater aggressor.
(Perhaps, his provocations have not been seen as much.)

However...Sister Destee, Ankhur has difficulty discussing any issue when he is directly questioned/challenged on his position/facts/etc..

YOU just experienced an example of this in the "PBS/NPR, Serving The Corporate Oligarchy" thread. ----As soon as you questioned him, his immediate reaction was to ask you what you were "accusing" him of.

This reaction from him was not just because it was YOU, Sister Destee. This is his typical response/reaction to anyone who questions him, no matter how sincere to the topic.

Usually, he will respond by making the discussion personal to other members and issuing insulting personal remarks. (The following quotes are not to me but to Brother Info-moetry and Sister Amnat.)

Now, as you've spoken to before, everyone can not handle "The Intimidation Of This Community."---And you are so right. This community is not one to "coddle" in the forums. It is not for the "faint-of-heart."

And whenever Ankhur is directly questioned/challenged in any way by anyone, he either accuses another of "harassing" him or "persecuting" him or "character assassination or "HATIN" on him in some way.....and then, he responds with personal attacks.

So, as you continue to "monitor" us BOTH....I only ask that you not just look at which of us will not ignore the other but also to observe both our communications with other members as well.

This "oil and water" incompatibility is not exclusive to just me and Ankhur.

It's just that, admittedly, our "conflicts" have been more noticeable and observed.

But, with some additional observance, I submit to you that it can be noted that such interactions will be instigated with other members even when CherryBlossom is not in the equation at all.

And thank you again for your efforts in keeping us both here.

CherryBlossom

Sister Cherry ... while you've listed numerous disruptions of Brother Ankhur's, with other people, you have a host of your own as well.

While Brother Ankhur has other folk he's fussed with, caused disruptions with, so do you.

You failed to mention any of those ... yours ... while you were making mention of his.

I'm aware of them all ... yours and his ... and if they were the crux of the problem right now, I would have mentioned them.

They are a factor, cumulatively pushing the disruption you have both caused individually with others ... and now amongst yourselves ... beyond acceptable levels.

The "Intimidation of this Community" ... and people being disruptive, breaking the rules, etc., are two different things ... please don't confuse them.

You mentioned my recent exchange with Brother Ankhur, in an attempt to demonstrate some shortcoming on his part ... but there is another lesson there ... for when it appeared he did not want the challenge from me ... i left him alone ... something you might want to take notice of, as you're examining exchanges.

I don't want to be looking at either of you ... any more ... doing anything that causes disruption in this community (with each other or with others).

So, to ask me to look at / observe more of this foolishness ... more intently than i am ... is totally out of the question.

I'm tired of looking at any of it ... which is why i am sharing this last effort with you both ... before we reach the end of the road, for it is fast approaching.

Sister ... you are not in a position right now, to point out any one else's wrongdoing in this community, without it being met as a disruption / violation itself.

Your complaints / observations / suggestions as it relates to the rules, policies, etc., have no credibility, if you are not consistently abiding by them all your own self.

So please stop it. You're hurting your own self, trying to tell on others, and digging your own proverbial grave.

Just focus on your own self Sister, your own behavior ... insuring that it is all that it should be ... and all will be well.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Also duly noted.

I can wait.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back