Black People : self hating toms

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
as you know, i support edwards. having said that, i am having a problem with those "blacks" who support clinton. clinton has been waging a race attack against obama. how can you be a black person and support a race attack against him? even participate in the attack? (bob johnson)

IMO - those are some really serious toms over there.

jamesfrmphilly said:
as you know, i support edwards. having said that, i am having a problem with those "blacks" who support clinton. clinton has been waging a race attack against obama. how can you be a black person and support a race attack against him? even participate in the attack? (bob johnson)

who are you to talk supporting edwards and not obama :pie:

:bam: lol

transform said:
who are you to talk supporting edwards and not obama :pie:

:bam: lol

:lol:

its almost funny that you would ask that and not support him yourself...

Bob Johnson proves that not all rich people are bright. He was overseer over many artists who still promote, condone and glorify in rap form selling/doing drugs and playing women on BET. Now he has the audacity, as dumb and chicken georged up as he looked, to actually attempt to degrade Barack Obama who overcame his problem to be one of the most successful African Americans to date in U.S government. Billy Clinton lied about inhaling. At least Barack revealed his little drug use in his book.

Bob should have "dissed" 50 Cent and T.I, etc..... instead he chose a positive black man.

dumb ***.

How is Edwards any Different?

jamesfrmphilly said:

http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/2325872

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back