Black People : Sarasuten Seti: The Making Of A 'N Word'

Brother it isn't easy. Between trynna heal and teach our people what's going on and trynna break through their conditioning while being asked to be politically correct in the face of our emergency....yes, it gets taxing. Then to top it off, it's not white people but our own who are bringing the biggest opposition to being woken up....but as I stated so well before, "long before we can get next to them we have to get some of our own out of the way that serve as their gate keepers and protectors. If we been hacked open, the last thing that we need is a band aid, so I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing with the inspiration of Nzinga who fought against these devils even after the age of 60 and led the army herself as opposed to doing it from behind a desk or a fortress!!

It's a crying shame, a disgrace, a dam nightmare that we have to fight against our own people before we can fight against the white people!

seti is definitely the general. people say hes too harsh but the enemy we are dealing with is a beast and we need more people like seti whos gonna tell it like it is

The Brother is mild compared to what white people are doing to us. Imagine a black woman with a gun in her hand telling you that you're going to be free or die where ya standing at?!! Now who did that!??? Hhmm...let me see...oh, that was Sister Tubman. Interestingly enough, when she got free, one would have thought that she'd be so happy to have escaped that she would have went her own way and lived her own life happily. This is the difference between the "We, us and our" syndrome" and the "I, me and my" syndrome" that we learned from white people.

I, me and my wouldn't have given the rest of them black people still on the plantation a second thought. We, us and our understands that until we're all free, I'm not free either.

brother you are on point. so much its hard to even think about. will we as a people ever wake back up. the establishment have lured most all of us away from our african-ness. if you talk to most people your left feelin really disheartened due to them being so lost its almost like we need some devine intervention its hard to imagine these whites in black bodies ever coming back to us and taking up the fight

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back