Honoring Black Ancestors : RIP - Keita Otiba Kenyatta (08.13.1956 - 02.06.2015)

Yes, ru2religious, Keita was a brilliant man and his loss is extraordinarily huge....

Respectz,
One:heart:

PS Death is the great equalizer for every mortal human being...

Wow!!! I feel like I've lost a family member. My condolences to you Fine1952. Brotha Keita Kenyatta gave me and the rest of the world (guest & members) a wealth of knowledge. He will surely be missed!!!

As`e

My prayers for his daughter, Makeda Niambi Kenyatta.

Only 5 years ago, she lost her mother, Sister QueenTswana, around this same time of the year and now her father.

How hard this must be on her. She's only 19 years old now, on the cusp of womanhood and without mother & father.

May God and her Village continue to protect and guide her.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/queentswana-keitas-baby.49542/#post-493377

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/my-family-photos.25032/

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/happy-earthday-makeda.47362/#post-477902

Thank the Creator for the Village! I am confident she will be taken care of by those who love her!!!

2b2014e5-9c08-4985-938d-46a5700822e8_zps29190cbf.jpg

This is a copy of the sympathy card to Rick, Elizabeth and Nicole at the facility where Keita stayed before the staff there sent him to the hospice nearby in order to help ease and relieve him of his pain and suffering and to keep him comfortable and rested around an experienced staff of caring, loving people until his death. (The print is faint, Eye apologize for that - yet here are the words Eye was able to decipher from the copy that Rick sent to me).

Dear Rick, Elizabeth and Nicole ---with Deepest Sympathy:
(9 comments)

"Although we didn't get to know Keita really well he seemed a gentle soul. I hope he found peace within. May the ?...? bring warmth and comfort. Thoughts and prayers" Claire

"Thank you for bringing Keita to our hospice. He was a very special man." Debbie

"Keita was an incredible man and it was such a great honour to be involved in his care. Thinking of you all at this time." Sara Rosa

"I am so sorry for the loss of a special person. He will not be forgotten. Wishing you comfort at this time." Nancy A.

"We were lucky to witness the close bond you formed with Keita. Thank you for being a comforting presence. Wishing you peace" Alanna

"I am sorry for the loss of your friend Keita. I was able to spend some time with him during his stay here. We had a chance to share some stories and some laughs. His wit and kind soul will be remembered." Melissa

"Thank you for your care and support of Keita. So sorry for your deep loss. With care and great respect." Maxxine

"So sorry for your loss of Keita. Thinking of you all at this difficult time." Pamela

"Thank you so much for your care and teaching us more about Keita and what he valued." Dr. Katie

One:heart:
Fine1952™

PS Keita Otiba Kenyatta was laid to rest 02.23.2015 at The Beechwood Cemetary.

Dear Fine....

This is the first time I have been in here since first learning of your loss on Facebook.

We go back a ways on Black Singles, and from all that you have said about Keita, and all that everyone here has said about him, speaks mountains of testimony on his behalf and in his memory.

It didn't strike me at first the depth of your love on Facebook. Here I can see it more clearly. My dear Fine, and old friend, I know a heavy heart is a terrible load to have to carry. But I think I've known you long enough, maybe close to 10 years from BSC, that you carry the essence and spirit of Keita because it is a permanent part of you. And you have friends here who loved Keita, and who love you now.

With much love to you, Jon

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back