Black Ancestors : RIP - Keita Otiba Kenyatta (08.13.1956 - 02.06.2015)

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
On February 6, 2015, Keita Otiba Kenyatta (eg. born 08/13/1956) passed away. He was 57 years old. Eye knew and loved him for only a short period of time; yet in that time Eye knew and understood him totally. Around the middle of December he told me that he didn't think he would make it to Xmas, yet he did. Near the end he was treated at a hospice facility. He suffered a great deal of pain mentally as well as physically, yet in the end --he accepted his own death.

Eye remember how eye tried to talk him out of creating that poem "To You, With Love" Eye am a private person, you see, but in the end eye could not resist letting everyone know eye was the object of his affection.

This is a picture of him painting my toe nails​

Keita wanted to be remembered for just what he was ---a Historian, a Poet, a Writer, a Public Speaker, a Publisher and an Activist. He was a man who held deep and astounding thoughts to the very end. He was a man who sought the truth, though angered by those truths accepted the reality of those truths. Eye will remember him always.

He requested to be cremated and his wishes will be honored.

OneLove,
Fine1952™:hearts1:

The answer lies in me and my baby's upcoming book release that deals with the fear that exist concerning the rise of the Black God and Goddess once again upon this planet. A reality that only we can manifest as we awaken from the GOD SPELL that has had us in a deep sleep for far too long !!

Much Respect for all who have read this thread with a mind of liberation....now it's time to take this to the next level.

One Love Always
Keita Kenyatta and Fine 1952

OneLove,
Fine1952™ and Keita Kenyatta
© August 17 2014

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
When we debate and disgree about certain topics that's one thing. However, when we acknowledge death and passing that is quite another matter.

Just know that Eye sincerely appreciate your response. Eye loved Keita so much. And even though he is no longer apart of my world, He is in a much better place and at peace.

Thx Again,

Fine1952:qqb018:

Sorry to hear of the brother's passing. R.I.P.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jamesfrmphilly Black Sports : RIP, sky hook....... Black Sports 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Phones and Apps : Michael Moore, David Hogg Rip Trump’s ‘Presidential Alert': ‘RESIST!’ Science and Technology 4
shaka64 Black People : RIP to Farrakhan’s oldest son, Louis Farrakhan, Jr. Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Eric Garner's activist daughter in coma after heart attack - RIP Erica Black People Open Forum 9
R Black Poetry : like a teacher I accept flowers and step with the powers to rip // microphones and strip domes leavi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Niger : Why US troops are in Niger: RIP - La David T. Johnson Niger 36
MessiahBelovedAllah Black Entertainment : RIP Phife Dawg Black Entertainment 5
R Black Poetry : Yo before HIPHOP I guess we all hardcore and rip shop and be equal and wise a lethal surprise, skil Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : RIP : aljazeera america Black People Open Forum 4
shaka64 Black People : RIP Stuart Scott Black People Open Forum 5
Omowale Jabali Black Entertainment : RIP Sugarfoot Black Entertainment 2
Omowale Jabali Black Entertainment : RIP Cecil Womack Black Entertainment 2
MsVeraisblessed Black People : RIP Essie Mae Washington-Williams daughter of Storm Thurmond Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : RIP Billy Scott Black Entertainment 1
Mercyless1803 Black Ancestors : RIP Rodney King Honoring Black Ancestors 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : RIP Black America.avi Black People Open Forum 10
Omowale Jabali Black Ancestors : RIP Sista Etta James Honoring Black Ancestors 0
H Science and Technology : Blu Ray Ripper - Rip Blu ray Disc/m2ts video, common DVD disk Science and Technology 1
Amnat77 Black Entertainment : Abbey Lincoln:(RIP) Where Are The African Gods? Black Entertainment 2
Amnat77 Black Entertainment : MJ(Rip) Black Entertainment 11
S Black People : RIP.. El Hajj Malik El Shabazz Black People Open Forum 3
Amnat77 Black Authors : E Lynn Harris (RIP) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People : as we rip each other Black People Open Forum 26
Bootzey RIP Mr. Magic Honoring Black Ancestors 2
M Black Poetry : RIP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
F Black Poetry : Rip My Clothes Off Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
J Black Poetry : Sorry - dedicated 2 my little brother RIP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
PoeticManifesta Black Entertainment : RIP.. Gerald Levert Black Entertainment 1
King Tubbs RIP Brother Del Jones Honoring Black Ancestors 5
P Black Sports : RIP: Julian "Mr. KO" Letterlough Black Sports 0
M Black Poetry : JOHNNIE COCHRAN (RIP) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
guttapoetfromny Black Poetry : our life dedicated to:my mommy RIP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
M Black Poetry : Let Me Rip Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
M Black Poetry : Load minds with code design to rip microphones and send Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
HODEE Black People : What we are facing again in 2004. A RIP OFF Black People Open Forum 15
M Black Poetry : Rip quotes that’ll flip boats like tidal waves, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : Rip Some Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Bishop Black Poetry : Watcher RIP 10-29-03 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
theDynasty1979 Black Poetry : Rip Game Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
N Black Poetry : young gifted and dead for 10y/o dami rip Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
L Black Poetry : Tribute (RIP to Detroit FOLKS & 7 Mile dayz) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : Rip City Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : Remembering Darius (6mile)RIP Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
M Black Poetry : Rip English Like Crazy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Black Poetry : Rip For Fun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : Rip Script Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
M Black Poetry : Rip It (RESTRUCTURED REQUEST FROM BROTHERMAN) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
M Black Poetry : Rip It Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
M Black Poetry : Rip Through Leather Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
M Black Poetry : Rip Throat Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2