Uganda : RIck Warren exposed, his role in Uganda's death penalty for gays bill

WOW...WOW...:jawdrop::jawdrop: do you see the double standards though?!! remember the whole ''controversy'' that erupted around Farrakhan after he made one statement about Hitler???

WoW...HILLARY? I'm actually speechless...

You didnt know about Hillary?

It was one of the main criticisms about here from the Obama bloggers during the presidential campaign (myself included). McCain's mentor John Hagee is tight with the Fellowship as well, or he was until some of his incendiary comments became public.
This was a secret Satanic cult which was associated with early Freemasonry. When the connections became known between the Satanists of the Hell Fire Club and the elite of Freemasonry, Freemasonry and the elite made some radical moves. First, Freemasonry publicly proclaimed that it had nothing to do with the Hell Fire Club. When the Hell Fire Club was publicly disbanded by the government (acting on orders from people that tied-in with the club). Later, quietly the club was reconstituted. Phillip,1 at Duke of Wharton (1698-1731) who was the second person of nobility to be Grand Master of England’s Freemasons (G.M. of the Grand Lodge 6/1722-11/25/1723) was president of the Hell Fire Club.

The Astor Bloodline

United States Presidents and the Masonic Power Structure

These folks are also (partly) related to a secret group known as the Hellfire Club.

http://rictornorton.co.uk/eighteen/homophob.htm

"One Christian feature of the xenophobia common to anti-homosexual prejudice is the belief that homosexuality is bestial and unnatural. Within the most detailed Judaeo-Christian exegesis upon the myth of Sodom and Gomorrah, sodomy was held to be unnatural because of the cross-species mating of the Sons of Heaven with the Daughters of Earth, that is, angels with mortal women. Such an interpretation was not widely known outside the erudite circle of biblical scholars, though we do occasionally find it expressed in popular literature, as in this passage from The Hell-Fire-Club (1721): "the filthy Sodomites did strive to join / With Substances Ethereal and Divine; / As if it was their Thoughts to get a Race / Of Demi-Gods to guard that cursed Place" (p. 14)."

This Hell Fire Club is not simply a mythical or fictional entity.

So that leaves Kagame and Museveni off the hook for invading the Congo, with the help of Britain and the US?

I said nothing about letting anyone off the hook but I recognize the real power pulling the strings of these black puppets. It is the conservative Right wing Family that is the puppeteer and shot caller of amerikkklan foreign policy.

The US National Prayer Breakfast has been attended by all American presidents since the 1950s.
Jeff Sharlett says he has established in recent investigations that the group has been channeling money to Uganda to promote its activities, including the anti-gay Bill.

Following paper trails, he discovered that the money was channeled through an “African leadership academy” called Cornerstone which runs a Youth Corps programme described as an “invisible family binding together world leaders” and an organisation called the “African Youth Leadership Forum” associated with MP David Bahati.

“The Family has poured millions of dollars working through a very convoluted chain of linkages passing the money over to Uganda,” he said. According to Jeff Sharlett, in Uganda, Museveni, Buturo and Bahati are not merely under the influence of The Family but they are, in effect, The Family.

http://www.yesumulungi.com/index.ph...amed-in-a-us-evangelical-cult-the-family.html

i am a little put off by christians willingness to kill those who do not play by their rules.
i find little that is christlike about this hardness.

i am no expert but my memories of christ is not of a guy going around killing up people.
did christ say "let him who is without sin cast the first stone"? or was that buddha?

if someone does commit an abomination against nature isn't god the one to deal with it?
there is a lot that i do not agree with in christianity but i have never even thought about killing christians.

You didnt know about Hillary?

It was one of the main criticisms about here from the Obama bloggers during the presidential campaign (myself included). McCain's mentor John Hagee is tight with the Fellowship as well, or he was until some of his incendiary comments became public.
This was a secret Satanic cult which was associated with early Freemasonry. When the connections became known between the Satanists of the Hell Fire Club and the elite of Freemasonry, Freemasonry and the elite made some radical moves. First, Freemasonry publicly proclaimed that it had nothing to do with the Hell Fire Club. When the Hell Fire Club was publicly disbanded by the government (acting on orders from people that tied-in with the club). Later, quietly the club was reconstituted. Phillip,1 at Duke of Wharton (1698-1731) who was the second person of nobility to be Grand Master of England’s Freemasons (G.M. of the Grand Lodge 6/1722-11/25/1723) was president of the Hell Fire Club.

The Astor Bloodline

United States Presidents and the Masonic Power Structure

These folks are also (partly) related to a secret group known as the Hellfire Club.

http://rictornorton.co.uk/eighteen/homophob.htm

"One Christian feature of the xenophobia common to anti-homosexual prejudice is the belief that homosexuality is bestial and unnatural. Within the most detailed Judaeo-Christian exegesis upon the myth of Sodom and Gomorrah, sodomy was held to be unnatural because of the cross-species mating of the Sons of Heaven with the Daughters of Earth, that is, angels with mortal women. Such an interpretation was not widely known outside the erudite circle of biblical scholars, though we do occasionally find it expressed in popular literature, as in this passage from The Hell-Fire-Club (1721): "the filthy Sodomites did strive to join / With Substances Ethereal and Divine; / As if it was their Thoughts to get a Race / Of Demi-Gods to guard that cursed Place" (p. 14)."

This Hell Fire Club is not simply a mythical or fictional entity.

I didn't know nothing.. nothing..i just knew something wasn't right about Rick Warren, and even US Senators who make it their business to go Africa and spend MILLIONS..to build churches, school etc... I've been keeping an eye on this for the past 5 years... buti never knew none of this!!

SAID BARRE is one of them?? so the warrant they put out for his arrest for genocidal; crimes FAKE???

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back