Uganda : RIck Warren exposed, his role in Uganda's death penalty for gays bill

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

Right, so lets break it down: you take the preacher 's assertions as truth (with no supporting evidence) when he says homosexuality is against African culture, and it is perfectly natural and ok to kill them. However I'm telling you the opposite, thats is.. the 'culture' he speaks off is actually CHRISTIANITY. Yet you take his word, just his word for it ...but negate my words?

Discriminate much Bro Clyde?.. I'm not gay you know:fyi: just in case you're thinking I am coming from that angle:10500:

Besides you two, there are other sources, sister Amnatt77, and as far as I know, you and I are good, at least we started off that way, you tell me.

Uganda is not the only African nation taking legal action against homosexuals. In Malawi, two gay men were arrested immediately following a same-sex marriage ceremony held in December. And, last week, five men in Kenya were arrested for helping plan a gay wedding. They were later released. Homosexuality is illegal in more than 30 African nations. South Africa is the only country on the continent to have legalized gay marriage.

NEARY: ...were hearing so much about this?
Ms. ABIOLA: Yes, absolutely, I think another thing that gives this even more prevalence is, you know, with Uganda the news that American evangelicals could possibly be involved, and also the small section of people that believe that homosexuality can be cured. And their impact on, you know, the shaping of this bill in Uganda has also allowed, you know, there to be even more attention on Uganda specifically. But its not really a new thing. Its been happening for a while.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=123973509

This is a little scary considering the US secretary of state's known relation to the Fellowship. I wonder what role she played in converting Museveni and who else is possibly under that same influence.

WOW...WOW...:jawdrop::jawdrop: do you see the double standards though?!! remember the whole ''controversy'' that erupted around Farrakhan after he made one statement about Hitler???

WoW...HILLARY? I'm actually speechless...

from Time magazine December 10, 2009

"As an American pastor," Warren said in his statement, "it is not my role to interfere with the politics of other nations, but it is my role to speak out on moral issues." He told the Ugandan pastors that the bill was "unjust, extreme and un-Christian toward homosexuals." The bill's requirement that Ugandans report any meeting with homosexuals to authorities, he said, would hinder the ministry of the church and force homosexuals who are HIV positive underground. He also defended the timing of his denunciation. "Because I didn't rush to make a public statement," he said, "some erroneously concluded that I supported this terrible bill, and some even claimed I was a sponsor of the bill. You in Uganda know that this is untrue." He added, "I oppose the criminalization of homosexuality."
www.time.com

No this is what a man, like Museveni does who has since December 10 2009 article from Time magazine has raped and slaughtered thousands of Congolese men women and children, with the backing of US and British corporations and more then likely Blackwater

I recall you posting that your family had converted from Islam to Christianity, this post doesnt have any thing to do with that does it
?:10500::10500:

No brother James

No they do not

ever hear Jeremiah Wright say that?
or bishop Tutu?
or Mandela?

Regardless of the African functionaries, Douglas Coe and that right wing Christian Fellowship group is the major player in this Congo/Rwanda/Uganda paradox.

"In 2001, the Coe helped arrange a private meeting at Cedars between two warring leaders, Democratic Republic of Congo President Joseph Kabila and Rwandan President Paul Kagame, one of the first of a series of discreet meetings between the two African leaders that eventually led to the signing of a peace accord."
So that leaves Kagame and Museveni off the hook for invading the Congo, with the help of Britain and the US?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back