Black Spirituality Religion : replies

Which one do you choose

You say you depend on both internal wisdom and external wisdom. You should know that Wisdom is Wisdom. But since you see a difference then which one is your Trump card?
Wisdom is not wisdom because there is good wisdom towards the Supreme Being and there is bad wisdom towards the Supreme Being. If you are unable to distinguish between the two you can fall victim to being against GOD.

I doubt you'll find the answer in a book.

Ex:20:13: Thou shalt not kill.

Deut:5:17: Thou shalt not kill.

as opposed too……

Deut:17:5: Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Which one do you choose to follow?

Now, remember the Bible is a spiritual book that determines you as a humans being and clarifies and amplifies your soul be it good or evil.

That angry God of yours in the Old Testament participated in some pretty heinious crimes himself. You think he should be excused?
Sorry, that is not a possible condition.

hiphopolx said:
I can. But it would be as a result of Truth, learning and enlightment. Not based on faith. You have what boils down to faith in the Old Testament. My aproach is 'tuning' in to the wisdom inside. You might even say that would be my 'faith' the difference is experience. When I tune in to such wisdom I experience it 1st hand. Can you say the same? Or do you depend on the outside perspective that, The words you believe to be the word of god was truly thee word of god. With all your dedication why wasn't you picked ? You asked the Goddess what you were holding in your hand. Asked your God what color shirt I have on right now. (Rhetorical) I ''know'' what the result will be. The point I'm making was to show you where the thought foundation of this false concept can lead to.

And what of matters not coverd in the Old Testament, or cures for diseases,(or basiccally anything) is there anything you don't know or not conscience of right now that you would like to know? I can tell you the wisdom with in you can guide you thru all things including matters not cover in the Old Testament. The Old Testament has paramaters like a front cover and a back.
The wisdom within you has such parameters.

Hiphopolx
''The wisdom within you has such parameters.''
I meant no such parameters. I hope I didn't confuse anyone.

:peace:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back