Black Spirituality Religion : replies

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    That doesn’t work for me because my attributes do not develop separate, independent and in some cases contrary doctrine from me as Jesus does with GOD or as Isis does with Ra or as Ra does with GOD.

The Koran would be a good example of attributes of ONE Supreme Being. One of those attributes of Allah is “The Compassionate”. Now, you don’t see a separate entity called “The Compassionate” trying to poison Allah, bribing Allah out of HIS semen etc….

You don’t see “The Compassionate” pulling praise from Allah and competing with Allah for servants.

This is why we cannot call Isis an attribute of Ra, Horus an attribute of Ra. We can see how the Ennead is setup as a hierarchy but we logically can’t call all of these demigods attributes of the deity on top because each one of these demigods have over time developed their own doctrine, personality, image and following.

Trinity theories and Attribute theories are theories of evil in an attempt to make doctrines that we invent against GOD, equal to the Doctrine of GOD.

If the Words are not presented as being Spoken by the Supreme Being then we can not account the words as Holy. We can not hold GOD accountable for us believing in something Jesus, Peter, Mark, Ra, Isis or Osiris said when all of these demigods and goddesses are confessed demigods (being less then Supreme). Especially if words from the demigod conflict and challenge Words from the Supreme Being.

The choice becomes ours. Place our faith in the Supreme Being or place our faith in something that is less then Supreme, something that was created.

Peace and Love.

2. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Knowing

The ancient knowledge comes from the Universe (The Supreme Being).

The first humans had clarity of mind (extra sensory) that allowed them to feel and commune with the Universe. As we became more and more as we are today we lost this clarity of mind. Thus the ancient knowledge was transformed into stories that became passed down from generation to generation.

The Universe (The Supreme Being) is in all things but all things is not the Supreme Being. Much like the atom is in all things but all things is not the atom thus there can be no such condition of, “not GOD” because all thing exist inside the Universe.

Conviction and faith are one in the same, “a strong belief”. I think the word you are looking for is “knowing”.
    Do I know this to be absolutely?
    Yes, because of my examination of evidence and my interest in the logic of science. My knowing is based on observation, examination and love.

Peace and Love.

3. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
  4. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    :hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1:

All of those Deities are not attributes of GOD, they are symbols of GOD, yet having no intimate relationship with God, for instance, Osiris, Isis, Horus, Amon, Ra, Ptah and so on, they are one and representing the One and same God, they just took on difference persona and meaning as the Time and communities changed.

The only Time those entities became as a person as you and I, is when different Pharaohs assumed such a Divine Persona in the name of those various Symbols imagining God.

I think this is a far as I am going with this conversation.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

5. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Flesh

So, why would you worship and praise rich people such as a Pharaoh?
    Why would you worship and praise flesh?

Don’t you know it is wrong to worship other humans, dead or alive, they are just flesh just like you and me.

Jer:17:5: Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Peace and Love.

6. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    : :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4:

Beloved Music Producer writes: So, why would you worship and praise rich people such as a Pharaoh? Why would you worship and praise flesh?

Don’t you know it is wrong to worship other humans, dead or alive, they are just flesh just like you and me.

Jer:17:5: Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Peace and Love.

: :hearts4: :hearts4: :hearts4:

Beloved Once Divine Deity Music Producer, and still can be again.

Well Beloved MP, we meet again in this post, to gather together to reasoning together, with the Aim that ONE DAY, we will ALL come together collectively with the Onenessssssssssss with Divine Truth and Reality. Thank you for sharing.

Well Beloved MP, looks like lies and deception, Truth and Reality both has made their appearance in this post, and the award goes to Truth and reality. Truth Is Final (Mumia) and Common sense.

Your above comment(s) (just flesh just like you and me), is a public False Accusation, that which is what is expected from the Flesh only/Human being only mind-set in captivity/slavery.

Beloved MP, precious One, I do not worship other human beings, that foul stack of stench of existence. I respect and Honor my Living Divine Truthful thinking Elders and even younger living Divine Thinkers, just as I honor and respect our Cosmic Ethereal Divine Ancient Ancestors who was our First Way Ancestors who knew that they were not Flesh/Human only. By getting to Know and Be our divine Soul-Mind-Self, we come to know and gain the respect FOR The Divine God, who do not command anything from us. (osiris) Afrikan Proverb/Common sense: If you understand the beginning well, the end will not trouble you.Ashanti

Our Divine Ancient Ancestors lived a Divine Spiritual life, and they live in my DNA, Divine Thinkers DNA, as well as the Flesh/Human Being only DNA, but the EGO who is a jealous god will not allow the Flesh Only/Human being know this. Mind control.

Beloved, I know this I share is much, because it was much for me when I started my Divine Spiritual Journey, and Know that I know how much Truth and reality can stress a person mind-set, when the mind-set is still in captivity/slavery. I had to learn to BE Still and be taught that which is Divinely right before I speak. I had to be Divinely Seasoned so that when our Divine Ancient Ancestors speaks through me, I do not feed our people deadly Poison words that only caused their death and keep them from growing and knowing. As I am graduating through the many levels of my Divine consciously/subconscious Soul-Mind, I am responsible and obligated to turn back and let our people know that they are going down the wrong conscious/subconscious path that leads to death and not life. The (EGO) Easing God Out/Evil Going On conscious will do anything to prevent the Mind to Intercourse and be promiscuous with Truth and Reality. The The EGO god is a Jealous god. The Ego god says, we will have no other God before the Ego god. The same EGO god that wrote the bible, and made many of our people in its Image (Flesh-human being Only) image. I read where it said that Flesh will not glorify in the presence of God, Divine God that is. Um! When we go deep deep deep into Bugs Bunny Rabbit hole to see how deep the hole is, or striving towards the cutting edges (consciously/subconsciously) towards that which is Divinely right we will see that that statement means. Glory/Divine is the presence of The Divine God in us. Flesh is not. Flesh is in the presence of the EGO god, the corruptor, killer, destroyer, the one who steals the mind-set of the masses. So Beloved, when we claim to be flesh (physical) reality only, and not know our other reality (Divinely Spiritual) we are serving the EGO god, Lucifer, Satan, the Devil who honeymoon in flesh. Reverse side to the reverse side moment. Jer:17:5: Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Auset: To claim we are only flesh/Human beings only is a curse, and those who do, is clueless to What the Divine God is.

We are worshipping and praising our DEAD Selves, and the EGO god image that caused us to think we are only flesh/human only. Look at ALL wars, look at the way we behave towards each other, with the Hutu-Tusi mentality many of our people display among each other. Enemies to self, and see how many only human Flesh is being destroyed. That EGO god loves to kill, steal, and destroy human flesh, because people whose lives are being sacrificed in wars do not know that they are not only humans/Flesh only, and they become Stupidfied, Stupificial, Sacrificed Lamb Supper to the Human Being/flesh only EGO god, and when we do not know, we get ate up. Look at many of our people all around us today that do not know their other reality which is Divinely Spiritual, the reality that will save their lives. They are Ate Up. When we continue to confess we are only flesh/Humans only, we will continue to get the Only Human treatment and operate in the Only human Flesh mind-set. Those are very dangerous people who think that they are only flesh/Only human. That is the nastiest energy in the world. Those who makes such a confessions feeds directly into the Human only flesh energies, and that elevates and levitates that energy, and we can see why that evil energy continues to rise, because they have the majority of the people confessing to be flesh/human only. We are what we eat/think. The saying, the majority rules. This EGO/flesh/human only energy is ruling because we do not have enough Divine Truth and reality mind-set on earth to over rule them. That too shall pass because there is a Natural Mystic blowing in the Air (Hon. Bob Marley) and if we listen (Key) we will hear. That Natural Mystic is Divine Truth and reality, and when it is in its full force on Space Ship Planet Earth, it will wipe out the liars and deceivers, because they will not be able to Be Still from the essence behind that force which can not be seen only felt

We as Black people could have been back in our right Divine mind-set long ago (Watch Wizard of OZ) over and over again until you get the revelation, so we can become the Wise of It, the Divine It that is. Natural illustrations teaches us every day how to get back in our once Divine mind-set, yet when we are in Full Blown Image of the EGO god, flesh/human only, we will are blind and deaf to this Divine Intelligent knowledge of Soul-Mind-self. Had we known to go within our Divine Center within, where, when we do, we never go without, we would be a force that can not be reckon with. That is the whole purpose of the Divine teachers on these forums and off these forums mission, and that is to show our people how to be Masters of their own Temple Domain Mind-set, Lien-holders of their own conscious/subconscious, where there is Many Mansions, in the conscious/subconscious house-mind, the Living Rooms of Truth and reality. Divine teachers teaches us, not preach to us, how not to be non-conformist to the EGO god Image. Divine teachers teach our people how to reconnect with the Cosmic Universe and Nature, our first home, we refuse to enter in/go back too, our life lines, our Divine First root. The ground land in Afrika is our Second (flesh physical) root. We are Cosmic Universal and Nature energy. What we as Black people must do to elevate/levitate up out of this foul stack of stench call the flesh/Human only existence will not be done with flesh (physical) alone. The two must work together. The flesh carries the Divine Spirit where the Divine Spirit should be telling the flesh where it is to go, and not the flesh telling the Divine Spirit where to go. Which Masters are we going to choose, flesh or Spirit? The Flesh/Human only master that leads us to death/slavery/slaughter/captivity, or the Divine Spiritual Master, the one that leads us to Life-Living, Divine Soul-minds. The Divine Spirit is the SOUL-MIND over the flesh/only human Maggot meat Matter. Our physical/flesh must be cared for, because it is the physical body that, as I have said, carries the Divine Spirit Soul-Mind where is it to go. Who is in control, the flesh or the Spirit?

Beloved, to say not worship the dead. Um!. Yet we claim to be Flesh/Human Only which is the worse Dead there is, and is worshiping the Dead. If you/we truly think that you/we are flesh/human only, we are already dead, because we are unaware of our other reality, Divine Spirituality. When When we speak from the flesh/human only reality we think we are, we speak from a tongue-mind-set that is still in captivity/slavery. If we can not smell the foul stack of stench of the human only flesh ruling and reigning on this earth, we are dead, because dead people can not feel, smell, taste, touch, hear, five sensory thinkers, non-sensical.

It does not amaze me of how those that live in such make believe world, attempt to criticize that which they do not know nor understand.

Any Afrikan who are peddling such lies (flesh only/human beings only) in an attempt to mislead and confuse Black people, they are no better than the Human Beings, as they manifest their ways and action, displaying such before the Black world.

I, and All of the black queen goddesses are the below (Queen Mother) regardless of whether they know or operating in that which they came here to Divinely be. Some have taken on the Whole armor of the Human being Suit/Just Flesh, yet they/we all have the potential to return back to their/our Once Divine Deities way of life. There is absolutely nothing in the Queen Mother (below) that suggest that She is as you said Just Flesh/Only Human. Just flesh means that we are claiming to be Only Human, the 4,5,6 lower dimension evil selves, and Only Humans admits that they are Born In Sin, Workers of Iniquities (evil), anti-nature, anti-truth an the likes of. That is what you refer to as JUST Flesh, Nasty, nasty, nasty EGO-Evil Going On, Doo Doo existence, allowing the Maggots Chef to fed poison lies and deception, and eat any and anything that has to do with lies and deception, the Just flesh/Only Human loves to consumes. If you choose to identify yourself as Just Flesh/Human Being Only, know that at least I know how and why you came to that conditioned conclusion, and what you must do to free yourself from that Just Flesh only Human Being conditioned mind-set. I have the information for your escape route out of that Just Flesh/Human only suit. I Am more than Flesh/human only. I Am that I Am (below).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    The Queen Mother, is the Mother of Eternal Infinity and is not to be reduced to the Material geographical Level, She is the Divine Essence that is beyond being defined, she which has no Beginning nor Ending, nor does she has the need to create, because just by her mere Divine Action, reveal all that is of Truth And Reality, she is verified by all there is in and cause the physical Universe to be, with the Perfect Night serving as her Womb, from which all and everything that is of Matter and is Anti-Matter, which Is To be And Is Not, To Be, yet all is of that Divine Queen Mother, she which Transcend Space, Motion and Time, yet is the Mother of It All, making Her To be The all That I Am, That I Am Not.

The Queen Mother Is The Divine Essence.

On the Anthropomorphous Level, the Queen Mother Is The Daughter Of the Essence Shadow, which Is the Perfect Night, the Black Eternal Infinite Mass being the Ethereal Universe, In Which Divine Truth and Reality Reside and is in a constant Motion of Coming and Going There From And Into.

The Anthropomorphous Queen Mother is The black Womb Gender Of The Physical Universe, carrying the Ethereal Divine Universe Within that Physical goddess Body, in other words, the Queen Mother is the Black Divine goddess of this Solar System and all others solar systems that make up the the physical Universe, She Is The Strength and Guide in and of the Physical Universe. (Auset/Isis and Osiris)
    ---------------------------
    Music Producer writes: The ancient knowledge comes from the Universe (The Supreme Being).

Auset: The ancient knowledge came from the Divine essence energy, Power, and Spirit (All One), and to say Supreme Being is to add human to that being, and there is nothing Human About the Reveler we call God.

MP: The first humans had clarity of mind (extra sensory) that allowed them to feel and commune with the Universe.

Auset: The First Divine Deities had clarity of mind while in the Human Suit which carried them where they needed to go.

MP: The Universe (The Supreme Being) is in all things but all things is not the Supreme Being. Much like the atom is in all things but all things is not the atom thus there can be no such condition of, “not GOD” because all thing exist inside the Universe.

Auset: Being there is two realities I have learned, it has been said that there are two Universes, more moons..and the likes of. So is there a Human Universe and a Divine Universe, both which resides in us? I will get more clarity on this and post it later.

If belief, faith and hope, that Mind Control Dope is in what we do, we are not in Divine order. Divine Knowing is the Divine way.

It is pass the time for us who desire to know that which is Divinely right to seek out like a rottweiler and bulldog chewing on a bone, All the Divine Truth and reality Speakers (elders), for leadership and guidance. If we as blacks do not seek out the wise ones among us NOW, these Divine leaders of knowledge, Over standing , and Wisdom may not be found, and we will be blown any way the wind blows us, because we have not prepared our Soul-mind to not be ate up like the third Little Pig, the Big bad Wolf of lies and deception tried to eat. What is to come to our lives we bring it on ourselves because we did not listen to our True elders and like mind Divine Truth Thinkers.

Beloved if you desire to continue this discussing, I am willing providing you are willing to sit at the feet and touch the Hem of the Garment of Knowledge, Over standing and wisdom of all of us on these forums and off this forum who speak Divine Truth. Other wise, I must leave you as I found you, and let you know. If you desire to reply to this missive precious one, with more untruths, you will be boxing with the Wind, and no one Wins, When they do. When one has tagged another as an adversary one will not be able to reason with them profoundly. So the more I entertain you the more I increase your Mental value in that we are discussing. I leave you to your belief, what you believe about what you believe (EGO) based.

Afrikan proverbs/Common Sense:

Too much discussion means a quarrel.
    It takes two to make a quarrel.
    A wise man/Womb-gender (female) who knows proverbs, reconciles difficulties. (Yoruba) and Common Sense

When a king/Queen has good counselors, his reign is peaceful.

Change Mother Mary to Mother Auset/Isis, One who has ten thousand names.

http://www.allspirit.co.uk/let.html

Let it Be
    The Beatles (Lennon/McCartney)
    When I find myself in times of trouble
    Mother Mary comes to me
    Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
    And in my hour of darkness
    She is standing right in front of me
    Let it be, let it be.
    Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people
    Living in the world agree,
    There will be an answer, let it be.
    For though they may be parted there is
    Still a chance that they will see
    Let it be, let it be. Yeah

And when the night is cloudy,
    There is still a light that shines on me,
    Shine on until tomorrow, let it be.
    I wake up to the sound of music
    Mother Mary comes to me
    Let it be, let it be.
    Let it be, let it be,
    Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

WE MUST (ACTION) WORD LEARN THE ART OF BEING STILL SO WE CAN BE DIVINELY SEASONED, TO BE AND KNOW THYSELF AS DIVINE SOULS SO THAT WE WILL BE ABLE TO SPEAK LIFE TO OUR PEOPLE AND NOT DEATH (Auset)

WHEN TRUTH AND REALITY IS OUR LOVERS, WE WILL QUICKLY KNOW WHO OUR FOES AND FRIENDS ARE. TRUTH AND REALITY WILL WEED AND SEED THEM ALL WHAT BLACK PEOPLE NEED TO DO IS BE TRUTH AND REALITY. TRUTH AND REALITY WILL WEED AND SEED LIARS AND DECEIVERS OUT OF OUR PRESENCE. TRUTH AND REALITY HAS AWAY OF GETTING RID OF PEOPLE OUT OF OUR LIVES WITHOUT A TRACE OF BLOOD BEING SPILLED.

MANY OF OUR PEOPLE ARE SO FEARFUL OF USING THE WORD DIVINE, AND BEING DIVINE AS IF DIVINE IS LIKE FULL BLOWN AIDS. IT IS AIDS ALL RIGHT. AFRIKANS IN DENIAL SYMPTOMS, IN DENIAL OF THEIR ONCE DIVINE SELF, THAT WHICH IS LIFE SAVING, WHICH WILL GET US BACK TO THE WAY WERE WERE BEFORE THE 4,5,6, DIMENSION FALL IN TO THE FLESH/HUMAN BEING ONLY MENTALITY. UNTIL WE BLACK PEOPLE PUT ON THE WHOLE ARMOR OF WHAT IT IS TO BE DIVINE TRUTH AND REALITY, WE ARE NOT GOING NO WHERE, PHYSICALLY/CONSCIOUSLY, ONLY THOSE WHO ARE OPERATING IN THEIR DIVINE TRUTH AND REALITY SOUL-MIND WILL SUCCEED, THE REST WILL ALWAYS BE LEFT BEHIND.

To live this life and never know who and what we should have done, is a curse. To subscribe to being Just flesh only/only human being is blasphemy, and the worse (SIN) Self Inflicted Nonsense, once we have been told we are not, never knowing Divine self. That is the worse Mental Illness. Do we read the Scriptures on the Scroll in our Divine DNA (metasaience)? Is an unexamined life worth living?

Anyone who does not desire to know Truth and reality is a liars and deceiver...and the likes of, from the corporate suit wearers, casual clothes wearing and to include some of our afrocentric clothes wearers, dressing up a bunch of flesh/human only mess. Camouflaging/hypocrites. If our brothers and sisters in Afrika would be in their Divine Soul-mind-set, and not be flesh/human Being only clone european mind-set, they can Clean Afrikas house from their position by throwing out all the flesh/human being only mentality there, so we can collectively Conquer Afrika now. No they will not allow Brother Keita, Chief Osiris, MetaSaience, Junious Stanton and other like minds to enter Afrika so we can show them what happened to them, why it happened and what it is they/we need to do to get back to our Divine Soul-Minds. It is going to take Divine Soul-mind to rebuild Afrika and our lives again, the mind-set the Third Little Pig used to keep the Big bad Wolf from tearing down his house and eating him. Many us love abused and misused, and love to be eaten up by the EGO god flesh/human only image many of us are. Imitating the one who Created them in its own Image and that is the EGO god in that bible. We do not know nothing until we are operating in our Divine mind-set, and still we are learning when we are in our Divine mind-set because Truth is ongoing.

When we do not allow ourselves to Be Still, Listen (key) to those who Know Divine Truth and reality, we do not desire to hear from the one who speaks to the Divine Truth and reality speaker, those who have humbled themselves to be chosen to hear Divine Truth and reality. That voice that speaks to Truth and reality speakers is unbearable to the ears of the liars and deceivers.

A Nation that is ruled and reigned by the flesh/human beings only will surely die. A NATION THAT IS RULED AND REIGNED BY THE Divine Spirit WILL LIVE.

I, g Auset/Isis (one with Ten thousands names) do not bow down to NO Hu-Man/Man Being world/mind-set.

As a true THINKING Black Afrikan Queen goddess, it is our duty to eloquently equip our Afrikan King gods/Queen goddesses with the most vital and essential tools and weapons that will strengthen our Afrikan male/female Warriors on the Front-line. The eloquent words from the Queen goddesses lips, are to:

Encourage, Equip, and Motivate each other, For Iron Sharpens Iron.

Where we find True Divine THINKING Afrikan/Black Womb-Gender Female/male), full with Knowledge, Understanding/Over standing, and Wisdom, SHE/HE becomes the enemies biggest threat. A Afrikan/Black Thinking womb-gender/male are Black Kingdom builder, and they need each other to Cover each other and build a Fence around each other from the enemies. Run, Run, Run, Afrikan/Black man and womb-genders, and protect each other, and wash each other feet with our tears and dry each other feet with our hair. Sit at HER/HIS feet and touch the HEM of HER/HIS Garment of Knowledge, Understanding/Over standing, and Wisdom. SHE/HE, the True Thinking Afrikan/Black womb-genders/male will take you back to the place where you were Born (with) Truth and Reality, the Land of Harmony, Balance and Order-Blissfulness.

The Destiny of Womb-Genders: Is the Destiny of the World. The revival, resurrection, and revolution (with Truth) begins with us. A Nation will rise no higher than its woman, and the profound eloquent words from the Queen goddesses lips to a Warrior (male/womb genders (females) lighten his/her load, which frees him/her up to do physical and conscious battles.

To all you King gods/Queen goddess who operates in Divine Truth and reality, as you enter any room, may your presence always have the appearance of a gazelle, like a Stag on the mountain. Thank you All for Being the Change The World/Afrikans/Blacks Need To See, A Divine Statue Of Liberation for Afrikans/Blacks/Afrika.

May the wisdom that comes forth from your lips, from your heart, a love which consumes with fire for the Afrikan Carbon Family, terrify nations, and shake kingdoms with Truth.

I plea with you Mighty Warriors. Let no people, place or thing, cause you to miscarry or abort your mission. Carry your mission to its full term. I plea with you, to do nothing to cause an interruption for your love for Divine righteousness.

I do not need to look for you among the flocks of other womb-genders (females)(males). To you brothers and sisters, continue to, excite the hearts, souls, and mind of the people (with Truth) like a mare excites the stallions of Pharaoh's chariots.

I plea with you Mighty Warriors, to continue to ride on in majestic to Divine victory for the defense of Truth and Justice. Your strength will win us great victories.

Warriors, sharpen your Tongue (with Truth), for It (tongue) will pierce the hearts of our enemies, liars and deceivers, and ALL those that are against us will fall down at our feet, and the Afrikan/Black righteous Kingdom Will Come.

May these words continue to fill you with energy, power, and Spirit (All One) for the struggles to come, and there are many. For if we get tired of racing against the oppressors, how can we race against horses?

If we cannot stand up in open country, against Liar and deceivers, how will we manage in the jungle. Many have joined in the attacks against us. Many are our own brothers and sister who operates in the flesh/human only EGO european mind-set. Let harmony (which confuses the enemy) with over standing be the shield that protects you.

No longer will our enemies be glad and make fun of us, like those who mock a cripple, with stares of hate. With Truth, stop our enemies, those liars, from gloating over our defeat. Stop those who hate us for no reason from smirking with delight over our defeat. Some are our own brothers and sisters. They have no heart to speak in friendly ways. Instead they invent all kinds of lies about peace-loving people, who know that they are not Flesh only/Human Beings only. Those who think they are flesh only/human beings only is the Divine thinkers enemies, and worse than the nuclear bomb.

We can no longer just stand as onlookers, as the Lions, the Den of Thieves, continues to gnaw and claw us. Let your food and drink be Obedience, to the energy, power, Spirit (all One) Oneness with The Divine Creator/Reveler. Obedience of Truth, is our Divine righteousness Mission Statement (MS)/Statement of Policy (SOP).

Divine Thinkers, I Salute and bow:bowdown: to the Truth and reality in you, and all those that will come to know Divine Truth and reality. Continue to pant like a deer thirsty for the Divine water that is beyond a dry well.

May you continue to feast at the Tables of, Knowledge, Understanding/Over standing, and Wisdom. May you always Kiss the Lips of Wisdom. I Am honored to call you my Divine Sister and brothers of Truth and reality.

I know Divine Truthful, Queen goddesses/King gods when I see them, and I know how and when to Salute and Bow, and I Bow to The Truth and reality that resides in you.

Beloved Music Producer, now you have been taught how to Fish, you will be able to eat Divinely right for your ever, without getting the Fish Bones of lies and deception stuck in your throat-mind-set.

You have just been Inner-Tain-ed with the REAL Church Divine Intelligent Information (Truth and reality), and now that you have Beloved Music Producer, Dance with Truth, Sing with reality, get your Truth and reality Rhythm back. Now that you have been exposed to the circle of Truth and reality, please Beloved Music Producer, stay in that circle. You are now free from the Box mentality.

May Truth and reality disturb your sleep, and when you awaken, you will Salsa, Waltz, do the twist, slow drag, Do the hustle...and then some with Truth and reality all the days of your Life. Its ALL good/Divine, getting drunk on the Wine of Truth and reality, on the plains that never crashes, you just elevate and levitate higher consciously/subconsciously.

Come join us Beloved Music Producer, us the Divine Truth an reality thinkers, for we will be honored to take you back to the place where you were First Born, so that you will be Born Again, the Renewing of your mind with Divine Truth and reality.

I ain't mad at you Beloved Music Producer, I am sad at your bad, to remain mad, with calling yourself Flesh/human being Only.

When we as blacks, once Divine deities get the revelation, we were not BORN IN SIN, and that We were Sinned Against, and when that inner-light-ment enters us, we can rise up as Conquerable, Untouchable, Bullet Proof Soul people, whose CORE was as Black As the Divine Perfect Black Night. FEAR will flee, bow down, shut or all three when we are in our Divine right (birthright- mind-set), that Divine Gift we refuse to unwrap, consciously/subconsciously. There Is no Black Power, until we Over stand the Cosmic Universal Energy that cause that Black Power too work.

Music producer writes: Peace and Love.

The flesh Only/Human being knows nothing about Divine loving. We have a habit of using peace and love without Being It, without the Divine Higher meaning of It. Imitation Love, as many know, is the selfish hypocritical love. Truth is Loving. Loving is Truth. Truth is Final ((Mumia))

Here is some hugs:grouphug: for you. Go on and hug:grouphug: me back. You know you desire too. May you soon meet the you you haven't met yet, that is waiting to meet you, the Divine right mind you that is.

I remain steadfast in that which I share with you.

I am still :baby: yearning, learning, firming, confirming as I strive towards my Utopia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When others attack the Divine Truth coming from those who speak It, it is done so that we may ascend back into our Divine Mind, a Mind that require that we Think using profound Reasoning and undefile logic.

I take the attacks against the effort of those who are aspiring to reclaim our Divine Mind to be that coming from the center of Mental confusion coming, so those that comes forth with Divine Truth, being not affected by those that come bearing the profane Lie and is capable of standing fast in the circle of Divinity, you become the True representative of the effort to no longer conform to the Human Being way of life and by doing so, it symbolize our Cosmic Ancestors pinning a Star in our Divine mind/Crown.

The more intense the opposition comes, bringing that which is against Divine Truth, it serves as the measuring ROD of how fast we who speak Truth is ascending Divinely.

Now we can either reject, or accept and SOP this Divine gravy of uninhibited Truth, because the Divine seekers do not intend to leave anything for the flies to swarm around, in an attempt to infect with a disease that bring on decay. (Osiris and Isis)

"Saying Of Dr. Malachi Z. York, "Only Fools Duck, When The Truth Is Thrown At Them!" Free Dr. Malachi Z. York!!!"

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/damianmarley/confrontation.html
    [Marcus Garvey dialogue 2]
    If you cannot do it, if you are not prepared to do it...then you will die.You race of cowards, you race of imbeciles, you race of good for nothings. If you cannot do what other men have done, what other nations have done, what other races have done, then you yourself shall die.

Auset/Isis: If we cannot return back to our Once divine right mind-set, then we shall die.

You know, when the ancestors take over you just can't stop them when they do something (seven year old goddess Autum Ashante).

Even a child knows what we should be doing.

Allow your mind to wander into the ABYSS of Infinity, and allow your mind to comprehend what you see. There you will be in the circle that reveals the Divine Truth, and that which is Divinely Real.(osiris)

Afrikan Proverb: One who do like to read is equal to the one who cannot read.

AUSET/ISIS (one with Ten Thousand names): One who do not care to see, is equal to the one who can not see Divinely/Spiritually. One who do not care to hear, is equal to the one who can not hear Divinely/Spiritually. One who do not care to know is equal to the one who does not know Divinely/Spiritually. One who do not care to live is equal to the one who is dead Divinely/Spiritually.

Afrikan Proverb: By the time the fool has learned the game, the players have dispersed.Ashanti of Ghana

Divine Unique Creative Truthful Thinkers:thinking: only, correct me if I have error. You know who you are.

:qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018::SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

7. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Brother Music Producer, when you say the Supreme Being (meaning one), why isn't it possible to equate this being to a trinity?

Just by that statement above, you will find a trinity. (Universe...Supreme Being...All things.) Doesn't all things within make up the Universe? Its so much like the body. You have the flesh, the organs, cells, nerves, bones, and fluids; yet the body doesn't function in balance, harmony, and order without those things. Without those things that make up the body, the body is but a empty shell that "is". No purpose other than just being.

The Supreme Being, the Universe, and all things in it are one with the Creator. So all things are technically Supreme. Was it man who got confused and deemed itself lesser or less important? What I'm trying to say is, how could there be a Supreme anything if a trinity did not exist. There would only be stillness and void. Nothing to compare itself to...to know it was Supreme. Was it the Creator who said it was Supreme, or was it man who made that analyses?

Who presented such words anyway? Was it not a man who said those were the words of the Supreme Being? To know the intent of the Creator, shouldn't we be able to look at all there is within the Universe and recognize it's functions and purposes? Is that not a method of transfering information? Are words even the language of the Creator? Isn't trusting words written by men who claim those words are the words of the Creator, the same thing as putting trust in men?

I'm seeking more clarity Brother Music Producer.

Thanks in Advance!

:heart:

8. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    :thinking:

I'm trying to picture you in your mom's womb with all the attributes you have right now. On your day of birth telling everybody the things your conveying to us right now. LOL :lol:
    Reflect on photos of your youth and what you were experiencing at the time and tell me if this statement
    (''That doesn’t work for me because my attributes do not develop separate, independent and in some cases contrary doctrine from me as Jesus does with GOD or as Isis does with Ra or as Ra does with GOD.'')
    rings true

You've expressed to us in previous posts how you grown since you been studying the various 'holy books' To say your attributes don't develope separate or independant from each other, ignores the growth process. The mental processes you have now were not developed back then. As far as ''contrary'' we have attributes as we speak which can express themselves in contridiction to each other. As the Goddess Auset so passionately expressed the attributes of the flesh. Those attributes will express things like the craving for drugs, unhealthy foods, and unholy behavior at the same time that other attributes of you will wish for those cravings to stay at bay.
    :peace:

9. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209
    That knowledge you speak of comes from within.
    The 'oneness/within' perspective leads to devine/eternal expressions and thoughts.

The 'separate/outside of' perspective can lead to mortal/limited expressions and thoughts.

The danger with the latter said perspective will subject one to believe this story
    ''The first humans had clarity of mind (extra sensory) that allowed them to feel and commune with the Universe. As we became more and more as we are today we lost this clarity of mind."

(Thanks for that story. I couldn't have made a better example of a mortal/limited expression of thought if I tryed. and thing is I would have tried :( and told another confusing story :( )

the result is
    Mis-guided stories that become passed down from generation to generation.

10. hiphopolx

Ratings:
    +209
    Hey I can admit it. I erred by expressing that. And I thank you for pointing that out