Black Spirituality Religion : replies

Music Producer

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 31, 2004

That doesn’t work for me because my attributes do not develop separate, independent and in some cases contrary doctrine from me as Jesus does with GOD or as Isis does with Ra or as Ra does with GOD.

The Koran would be a good example of attributes of ONE Supreme Being. One of those attributes of Allah is “The Compassionate”. Now, you don’t see a separate entity called “The Compassionate” trying to poison Allah, bribing Allah out of HIS semen etc….

You don’t see “The Compassionate” pulling praise from Allah and competing with Allah for servants.

This is why we cannot call Isis an attribute of Ra, Horus an attribute of Ra. We can see how the Ennead is setup as a hierarchy but we logically can’t call all of these demigods attributes of the deity on top because each one of these demigods have over time developed their own doctrine, personality, image and following.

Trinity theories and Attribute theories are theories of evil in an attempt to make doctrines that we invent against GOD, equal to the Doctrine of GOD.

If the Words are not presented as being Spoken by the Supreme Being then we can not account the words as Holy. We can not hold GOD accountable for us believing in something Jesus, Peter, Mark, Ra, Isis or Osiris said when all of these demigods and goddesses are confessed demigods (being less then Supreme). Especially if words from the demigod conflict and challenge Words from the Supreme Being.

The choice becomes ours. Place our faith in the Supreme Being or place our faith in something that is less then Supreme, something that was created.

Peace and Love.

Knowing

The ancient knowledge comes from the Universe (The Supreme Being).

The first humans had clarity of mind (extra sensory) that allowed them to feel and commune with the Universe. As we became more and more as we are today we lost this clarity of mind. Thus the ancient knowledge was transformed into stories that became passed down from generation to generation.

The Universe (The Supreme Being) is in all things but all things is not the Supreme Being. Much like the atom is in all things but all things is not the atom thus there can be no such condition of, “not GOD” because all thing exist inside the Universe.

Conviction and faith are one in the same, “a strong belief”. I think the word you are looking for is “knowing”.
Do I know this to be absolutely?
Yes, because of my examination of evidence and my interest in the logic of science. My knowing is based on observation, examination and love.

Peace and Love.

:hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1:

All of those Deities are not attributes of GOD, they are symbols of GOD, yet having no intimate relationship with God, for instance, Osiris, Isis, Horus, Amon, Ra, Ptah and so on, they are one and representing the One and same God, they just took on difference persona and meaning as the Time and communities changed.

The only Time those entities became as a person as you and I, is when different Pharaohs assumed such a Divine Persona in the name of those various Symbols imagining God.

I think this is a far as I am going with this conversation.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

Flesh

Goddess Auset333 said:
:hearts1: :hearts1: :hearts1:

All of those Deities are not attributes of GOD, they are symbols of GOD, yet having no intimate relationship with God, for instance, Osiris, Isis, Horus, Amon, Ra, Ptah and so on, they are one and representing the One and same God, they just took on difference persona and meaning as the Time and communities changed.

The only Time those entities became as a person as you and I, is when different Pharaohs assumed such a Divine Persona in the name of those various Symbols imagining God.

I think this is a far as I am going with this conversation.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

So, why would you worship and praise rich people such as a Pharaoh?
Why would you worship and praise flesh?

Don’t you know it is wrong to worship other humans, dead or alive, they are just flesh just like you and me.

Jer:17:5: Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Peace and Love.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back