Black People : Rastafari Campbell, Obama's Chef Drowning

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
Rastafari Campbell, Obama's Chef Drowning

There are a few reports that suggest it may not be accidental. Why? Because some believe that it is strange that in 2015 the chef for the Clinton administration also drowned.
I came across this brief video that speaks about these drownings.

Initially some reports said that Rastafari could not swim, but as you can see in this video, he most certainly can swim. Nevertheless, because I too am a swimmer, I still know that even a swimmer can have an accident and drown. Albeit, some say that for the sport that he engaged in that soon led to him drowning, it does not seem to be dangerous for a person that can swin.

In addition, there was another person with him that evening, so I guess more information may come out and offer more details.

My condolences though to his family.
73569633-12333171-image-m-6_1690237693356.jpg

Following the news of Campbell's untimely passing, his wife Sherise shared this photo to Instagram noting she was 'heartbroken'

Its easy to see how someone who's not a strong swimmer could panic when unexpectedly thrown into water.........he should've been wearing a life vest. Even a strong swimmer should wear a vest......what if they hit their head on the board or something else falling off.

Great point!
I thought that was crazy!
You're right, he should have had a life vest.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back