Black People : Racism: Trending Topic of 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.

Mr. C, we talked about John Kelly digging President Trumps grave and many agree John Kelly's rather odd out of character faux pas was an obvious stain on Trump because John Kelly is President Trumps official White House mouthpiece but no matter what John Kelly or any cabinet member says President Trump takes the "on the record" official hit for his staff's comments. When this hit the news I touched based with military members of my family and some friends and they agree with me. John Kelly's history of fair play with military members of all races, creeds and colors is exemplary befitting Marine Command Staff Officers who wield great power over all under their unified Command and had maybe 2 to 3 official NIS complaints over the course of 45+ years. I believe that record speaks volumes. On another note I applaud Frederica Wilson for her efforts in making her Congressional District a more tolerant district for born and raised African Americans and non Cuban Hispanics concerning equal employment opportunities vs. the Haitian and Cuban populace especially in North Miami but she was suspected by The FBI and The FDLE to be a confederate in the Lucie Tondreau scandal and was spotted in the Brickell Office of the FBI concerning Lucie and a close friend and associate to Corrine Brown and was spotted in the Maitland Office of the FBI and the Orlando Office of The FDLE concerning Corrine. So 100+ hat's notwithstanding what's really going on with her and the Feds? Is she a "flipped by her own circumstances" registered FBI informant or just hanging out with the wrong crowd and a Fed groupie?

Yes we did, and its good to know all your "warm climate" folk agree, including family members ... The count down begins :)

As far as local Florida politics goes, I'm in the dark so to speak, but Frederica ain't wearing those hats for nothing. And, she's quoted as telling her kids, I'm a rock star now, lol.

YOU, ME AND THEM: EXPERIENCING DISCRIMINATION IN AMERICA
How Black Americans See Discrimination
October 25, 20175:00 AM ET
Heard on Morning Edition

GENE DEMBY

We asked black Americans whether they believe discrimination against black Americans exists in the U.S. today.
How many do you think responded “it exists”? Drag the bar below to draw your guess ...

YOUR GUESS /ACTUAL VALUE ... 76%/ 92%

Source: NPR/Robert Wood Johnson Foundation/Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health: “Discrimination in America: Experiences and Views of African Americans.” Survey of 802 African-American U.S. adults conducted Jan. 26-April 9, 2017. The margin of error is +/- 4.1 percentage points.

Credit: Geoff Hing and Katie Park/NPR

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back