Black People : Racism: Trending Topic of 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.

:facepalm: "... Rogan takes the lead in this clip, claiming that Black radio host and academic
Michael Eric Dyson, a Peterson critic, is not “Black,” based on a complicated and truly idiotic discussion of various skin tones."

Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson Wax Idiotic on Climate Change and What It Means to Be Black

The only problem is, Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson are two of the dumbest people on earth. The wildly successful podcast host and self-help author’s careers have intersected and built on one another multiple times, as their core audience of disaffected young men is largely the same. Their paths crossed once again this week in a four-hour marathon conversation on The Joe Rogan Experience, during which Peterson bizarrely and very proudly wore a tuxedo.

Jack Crosbie

:wow: ... :facepalm:

I'm A Black Doctor. I Got Death Threats For Speaking About RacismAnd It Gets Worse

The police were brought in, and investigations were made. I got calls from supervisors and advice about how to protect myself: Don’t walk alone. Let the police know if you receive a call from an unknown number. I was pulled off my call shift. My colleague gladly covered for me, and adamantly refused when I offered to pay him back.

Amanda J. Calhoun, M.D., MPH

:picture:
The author delivering the keynote speech at a Yale School of Medicine White Coats for Black Lives demonstration. (Photo: Courtesy of Amanda J. Calhoun)

The author delivering the keynote speech at a Yale School of Medicine White Coats for Black Lives demonstration. (Photo: Courtesy of Amanda J. Calhoun)

:facepalm:

Enslaved people's records show a grim, but needed, look at what made Nashville | Opinion

It enables them to move beyond what is, for many African Americans, the impenetrable wall of the 1870s census in their effort to retrace their families’ histories.

Scholars of African American and Nashville history will find the database useful as it allows them to animate the story of Nashville’s Antebellum history in ways rarely done in the past.

Karen Johnson and Learotha Williams

:facepalm:

The racism that drove lynchings 100 years ago persists today, in more subtle ways

Systemic racism and the “lynching effect” of social injustice continue to this day. The atrocious killing of George Floyd in 2020 — 100 years after the Duluth lynching — is only one recent example of dehumanizing abuse of power.

Michael C. Seeger

............................................................................................ :picture:
A memorial in Duluth, Minnesota, to Elias Clayton, Elmer Jackson and Isaac McGhie, the three men killed in a lynching there in 1920.

A memorial in Duluth, Minnesota, to Elias Clayton, Elmer Jackson and Isaac McGhie, the three men killed in a lynching there in 1920

“They’re selling postcards of the hanging.”
— Bob Dylan

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back