Black People : Racism: Trending Topic of 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.

:facepalm:

In Dallas, tributes to the Confederacy hide in plain sight

author-default-image.png

Written by
Jennifer Emily
Claire Ballor

Here's a sampling of those connections to the Confederacy:

1. Confederate cemetery in South Dallas ...

1503590494-NM_23Confederate8.jpg

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dallas/2017/09/05/dallas-tributes-confederacy-hide-plain-sight

#whitetopia

Hashtag: “Whitetopia”

Joel Leon.
father. artist. story-teller. dream chaser. paradigm shifter. dot connector. love provider #Bronx: mrmag.bandcamp.com/album/songs-for-charles
Aug 30
Psst... you can also listen to this story.Get started

... There is a mainstream Blackness that pervades the inner linings of media and television, the likes that the BETs, Essences, Ebonys and New JETs of the world inhabit. Am I not speaking the language enough, I wonder? …

Last edited:
In Search of the Real Racists
“Remember that time you called me a ******?”

Part 3

Dominique Matti
Writer/ Ruminator/ Editor/ Cool Mom / Patreon.com/Dominiquematti // dominiquemattiwrites@gmail.com
Aug 31

I type it, and then quickly take it back. My cursor blinks, the text block blank, my hands positioned tensely on the home keys.

“Remember that time you called me the N-word and got mad that I got mad about it?”

https://medium.com/s/scaling-the-gate/in-search-of-the-real-racists-e73be57e4d5d

Big Data will be biased, if we let it
If I had a penny for every time I’ve heard “data doesn’t lie”…

Federica Pelzel
Civic tech person. Director of data & analytics platforms for government @mastercard. If nothing changes, nothing changes.
Aug 25

... It was ProPublica’s essay titled Machine Bias. Right after the titled it stated:
There’s software used across the country to predict future criminals. And it’s biased against blacks ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back