Black Spirituality Religion : Prophesy of Europe: The King of the North

samurai36,

Yours becomes the typical mode of debate, in that you have automatically condemned any other perspective, as you see your own as absolutely untennable.
No, I have weighed the evidence and found Rohl’s argument to be better supported with the tangible, written and calculated analyses available and found that most likely Rohl’s works are correct. Look, this is a very big debate that is going on right now among professional Egyptologist and Biblical scholars, I doubt very seriously if you and I would be able to conclude their arguments. All you can do is read the book or watch the video where Rohl actually travels to the places and points out his evidence and conclude for yourself rather he is right or wrong. But the basic argument for you and I would be, “did Moses and Akhenaten exist during the same time, if so could they have been the same persons”.
Did you even read the info that I posted? Are you at all interested in the sources quoted therein?
I read enough of it to understand that it is based on Akhenaten existing 200 years before Moses. At that point I stopped because already we have a major conflict that is being debated among professional Egyptologist and scholars.

I will continue my response after looking over it more.

Samurai36,

OK, I read most of the page that you posted and it seems to me to be another forum. In reading the information I need you to define for me your religious beliefs.

Do you worship all the gods of ancient Egypt or just the Aten?

By the way I have several books on Akhenaten and in reading them is another reason I suspect he was Moses. Akhenaten’s god was the Aten but as you get into it more and more Aten began to evolve and become One, then Aten becomes the unseen or unformed force that is and was all things. It is at this point that Akhenaten and his Theology stops.

So could you define your religious beliefs so I will understand where you are coming from?

SAMURAI36 said:
Do you even know what "ATEN" means in Kemetic?

If you did, you wouldn't even be trying to claim that heretic as one of your own.

Find the ETYMOLOGY of "ATEN", and then get back to me.
http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/aten.htm

The Holy Scriptures is the Pinnacle of Akhenaten / Moses’s final enlightenment of a real GOD. What you fail to understand is how the final enlightenment had to be conveyed in order to hide it from the Egyptian authorities.

If the Egyptian authorities had have realized what the Holy Scriptures truly were and who they were about they would have been destroyed then.

SAMURAI36 said:
Do you even know what "ATEN" means in Kemetic?

If you did, you wouldn't even be trying to claim that heretic as one of your own.

Find the ETYMOLOGY of "ATEN", and then get back to me.

What does it mean? When I see Ankhenaten I see Ankh+aten.

Reading these posts is very interesting since you and MP have different perspectives.Now continue with your:yesno: :yesno:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back