Black Spirituality Religion : Prophesy of Europe: The King of the North

First of all, that "enlightened AKHENATEN" business is subjective.
http://cradle2dagrave.proboards36.co... ad=1110497039

Do you have knowledge to refute this?

In David Rohl’s book called, “Pharos and Kings, A Biblical Quest”, he proves that Akhenaten and Moses were contemporary of one another in time. HE shows they were the same person. The belief that Akhenaten and Moses where different people comes from the European Egyptologist time line of Egypt which is found to be off the mark by about 300 years. When this time line is corrected Moses and Akhenaten land right on top of one another. All I can say to you is read the book for yourself.

First off, David Rohl is a white jew......I'm amazed at how you can scoff at "white Egyptologists" in one breath, and then sit and support the ideas of another white enemy in another.

All I can say to you is read the book for yourself.

No thanks, I'm already familiar with Rohl's works.......He tries to paint the Kemau in the same light as every other "white Egyptologist", especially the likes of BUDGE and CHAMPAGNE: that of a pagan people given to superstition.

How then is Rohl any different? The last person I'm going to listen to with regards to the history of my people, is a White Cracker Jew on the subject.

In the meantime, what besides Rohl do you have to refute the findings of BLACK historians and archeologists (like the ones I listed in that link) on this subject?

First off, David Rohl is a white jew......I'm amazed at how you can scoff at "white Egyptologists" in one breath, and then sit and support the ideas of another white enemy in another.

I don’t care what color someone is when it comes to examining information. I look at their information then I make my own conclusive judgment of what has been presented. If something comes alone that refutes Rohl’s time line and the evidence is stronger then I will go back to believing what the best information and evidence presents. I know for an absolute fact that the White Jews (Babylonian Jews) translated an Egyptian Bible into what we have today but the fact that they are white should not have any impact on my ability to study the information as presented. In my examination of Rohl’s evidence and information, it is a very high possibility that the perception in the link you gave that is established on the belief that Akhenaten was 200-300 years before Moses could have been established on information that has be presented by early European Egyptologist in error.
No thanks, I'm already familiar with Rohl's works.......He tries to paint the Kemau in the same light as every other "white Egyptologist", especially the likes of BUDGE and CHAMPAGNE: that of a pagan people given to superstition.

How then is Rohl any different? The last person I'm going to listen to with regards to the history of my people, is a White Cracker Jew on the subject.

In the meantime, what besides Rohl do you have to refute the findings of BLACK historians and archeologists (like the ones I listed in that link) on this subject?

Because you cover your eyes on up to date and modern research you cause yourself to be trapped in old information. It is true in Rohl’s earlier books that he does kinda flow in the same direction as the early European Egyptologist but as Rohl matures he begins to discover more and more the truth. In his book “Pharaohs and Kings, A Biblical Quest” he begins to move away from the plain old collage standardized teachings that they force teach anyone before they can get their degree.

Anyone fresh out of college or working on their Doctorates has to regurgitate what has been taught in the Universities and in the Universities is where they continue to honor and teach the early European Egyptology.

Yours becomes the typical mode of debate, in that you have automatically condemned any other perspective, as you see your own as absolutely untennable.

Did you even read the info that I posted? Are you at all interested in the sources quoted therein?

At least I'm familiar with Rohl's works.........I'm willing to wager that you are not the slightest bit knowledgeable of the info that I posted, and you are equally less interested in becoming knowledgeable of it.

There are numerous scholars that refute the "MOSES = ANKHEN-ATEN" theory. Have you bothered to read any of them? If not then this discussion remains at a stalemate until you do.

Again, at least I've read both arguments. YOU HAVEN'T.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back