Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Proper way to study Meter Neter?

Live your life according to the Origenal "77" Commandments*

Hotep

A new heaven and a "New-Earth"...meaning nothing will be used from the "Old" except what is "New". If one can imagin or reflect sincerely the existance of what was (KMT) in it's origenal form and not what is (Western Curroption) in it's present forms...then the way is clear to invision that what is "Old" is "New" agin. We must remove all "Faith" in a system of white suprimacy in order to even come close to a proper (overstanding) understanding of "Right-Knowledge". The western mind set has nothing to do with "Truth"...only that it is the "Old" that nothing will be used to bring in the "New"...that is the return to the Origenal Spirituality befor "All" was invaded and interupted then currupted by distorted ideas that we find our selves ignorant to the Knowledge of Self today because of it. Western foods, drink and anti-culture are absolutely counter productive to Spiritual Growth of any kind. In the "Initiation Camps of the African Bush"...one must "First" be "Clean"...in body as well as in mind in order to define right Spirituality. There are no slick, Sly, in the closet ways to "Sneak" ones way to any thing Spiritual. The "Origenal 77 Commandments" given to "Us" in the beginning of Creation by "The" Creator for "Us" to guide our selves (so that we will become) through this life and prepair (Us) for the Final Transformation (Death is only the Begining) into the next life of Spirituality and re-birth. Not only 10 commandments as we have been hoodwinked to think...and more than the 44 so-called negative confesions that the Egyptologist have stumbled on through the so-called "Rosetta-Stone" that limits them to no more than 32 or 33 degrees of so-called knowledge...but the "Origenal 77 Commandments" (360 Degrees) that tought our ancient (KMT) ancestors ware and how to build the "First" civilizations on "Earth" and crowned them off with the so-called Pyrimids and the Spinx.
There is "No" getting around the "Fact" that we "Must"..."Know Thy Self"

Ase`

cursed heart said:
Ok now that's just too dam much for me!
That sounds demonic!
Honestly I want to view the world throughthe third eye entirely, but I do not want to conjour up evil spirits or go against the laws of man.
If I see someone levitate It's time to get the hell out of their presence!
I feel ya sista. I also know that this fear of anything supernatural is ingrained in us by western culture. Why do we automatically connect supernatural power with demons? Is it because only the devil gives people power or is it because we have been taught to do so? Didn't they accuse Jesus of using demonic power? And Jesus said the works that i do shall men do also and greater works will they do. But how can we do greater works when the least little work scares the h. e. double toothpick out of us?

river said:
I feel ya sista. I also know that this fear of anything supernatural is ingrained in us by western culture. Why do we automatically connect supernatural power with demons? Is it because only the devil gives people power or is it because we have been taught to do so? Didn't they accuse Jesus of using demonic power? And Jesus said the works that i do shall men do also and greater works will they do. But how can we do greater works when the least little work scares the h. e. double toothpick out of us?

Excellent points.

karmashines said:
Well, if you don't want to embark on that, it's your right.

I will say though that even on this plane you have to deal with evil people... most likely it hasn't nor will it get you to stop doing what you need to do in life. Why should it be any different in the next plane? Also, spiritual gifts don't necessarily denote demonic presence.

Yeah but can bad spirits hurt you physically?
I mean ok say I meditated and my daughter comes in the room and see's me floating in the air?
That's something to think about!
And if I start to study this on a regular basis do I teach her this or the traditional christian way?

jamesfrmphilly said:
it does not sound crazy to me. it sounds as though you have natural powers which were never developed.
i am constantly saying that women have power that they are not aware of or do not want to be aware of. this is what i am talking about.
when the white man convinces you that your power is non existent and you believe that **** then you become a victim. i keep saying, women claim your powers.
usually, i just get cussed out for my troubles.

So does everyone naturally have powers or do you have to conjour them up through meditation?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back