Metu Neter - Vols I - II - III : Proper way to study Meter Neter?

Facing Our Demons

karmashines said:
Excellent points.
Your comments on this issue were very on point as well, KarmaShines. I had never thought of it that way. We can deal with evil spirits in the other plane just as we deal with evil people in this plane. We stay away from evil people as much as our daily business allows but we don't let them stop us or scare us off the planet.

And really we can't stay away from evil spirits. Like brotha Sam has told me they are like bacteria and viruses in and out of our bodies all the time because they are in the air we breathe. Why do they exist? Do they exist just to be dangerous? Or do they perform a task in the ecology? It's a weak, fearful constitution, whether physical or spiritual, that makes them dangerous.

Besides I am of the opinion that a demon is nothing more than a part of our ownselves which we fear to face. The more we feed that fear the stronger the demon holds us until we are posessed. Like a virus a demon is nothing until it finds a weak and fearful human host. We can alleviate that fear when we realize that our demons are not out there or down there. They are in us and they need us. They need the wisdom and power that God gave us to set them free.

river said:
Your comments on this issue were very on point as well, KarmaShines. I had never thought of it that way. We can deal with evil spirits in the other plane just as we deal with evil people in this plane. We stay away from evil people as much as our daily business allows but we don't let them stop us or scare us off the planet.

And really we can't stay away from evil spirits. Like brotha Sam has told me they are like bacteria and viruses in and out of our bodies all the time because they are in the air we breathe. Why do they exist? Do they exist just to be dangerous? Or do they perform a task in the ecology? It's a weak, fearful constitution, whether physical or spiritual, that makes them dangerous.

Besides I am of the opinion that a demon is nothing more than a part of our ownselves which we fear to face. The more we feed that fear the stronger the demon holds us until we are posessed. Like a virus a demon is nothing until it finds a weak and fearful human host. We can alleviate that fear when we realize that our demons are not out there or down there. They are in us and they need us. They need the wisdom and power that God gave us to set them free.

Makes since!

I'm waiting for my book to come in, but I have been reading some information from online.
It made so much sense!
I kind of felt like I was cheating the christianity part of me but I printed 40 pages of information and I couldn't stop reading until i was done!
I felt something weird when I looked at the egyptian initiation pictures.
Why was this not taught along with any othe practice or religion?
What actually happens to you durimg meditation?
Is it ok to talk about it to other people?
Sorry I just want to know what I'm getting into.

river said:

Very true. These negative aspect of life that we have to deal with helps us grow spiritually... you can't grow if you don't suffer. The best example of this on our plane of existence would be the spoiled child who grows up totally unable to take care of themselves because they were never taught to work/struggle for things in their life.

cursed heart said:
Yeah but can bad spirits hurt you physically?
I mean ok say I meditated and my daughter comes in the room and see's me floating in the air?
That's something to think about!
And if I start to study this on a regular basis do I teach her this or the traditional christian way?

I believe they can hurt you physically, though the experience I had was more of an emotional thing.

But again,life in the spirit world depends largely on your perception of things. It's like that here, but we have the filter of 'reality' and the poisons of Western mindset that keep us from remembering this. Anyway, if you really believe that you will encounter something negative, you are not ready to do these types of things. Learn about them, yes, but wait until you can view it more objectively before embarking on some of the powers this form of spirituality will teach you.

I am speaking from the perspective of someone that has had a negative spiritual experience... looking back on it I realize that it was my own mindset that contributed, not opening up to non-Christian beliefs. I was afraid of what I truly wanted to believe, and the darker forces of the spiritual world took advantage because of it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back