Black People Politics : President Obama And Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ... What's Up With That Relationship?

There is no relationship, it's all a front. No country on earth has or is referred to as the "STATE OF" the way Israel is referred as. Israel is a small middle eastern annex of the U.S. of AmeriKKKa/

This is all a show. Both have distinct rules to follow. Plus the media has to find something, anything to make drama out of when there is none and continuously keep us distracted to what's REALLY going on.

I don't understand the point you're making.

Care to elaborate?

:heart:

Destee

It means doing what one feel they have to do, that is, if we are to assume they
had little to no choice, does not change the ultimate outcome.

You're doing 55 in a 35 because someone in your car very very sick,
or maybe they are suffering from a gunshot wound coming in and out of consciousness
and your trying to get them to the hospital. Soon, you hit some pedestrians crossing the
street.

You did what you felt you had to do (pragmatic)... but you still hit
some people (truth).

It means doing what one feel they have to do, that is, if we are to assume they
had little to no choice, does not change the ultimate outcome.

You're doing 55 in a 35 because someone in your car very very sick,
or maybe they are suffering from a gunshot wound coming in and out of consciousness
and your trying to get them to the hospital. Soon, you hit some pedestrians crossing the
street.

You did what you felt you had to do (pragmatic)... but you still hit
some people (truth).
Sister Destee,

Are you tax exempt?

Brother RAPTOR ... i still don't understand the point you're making, how it ties in to this discussion.

You got folk in a car, gunshot wounds, speeding, running over people ... and now my personal tax status ... i don't understand.

Is this all going to lead back to Obama and Netanyahu's political relationship at some juncture?

Could we go directly there please ... without first going through the forest, up the mountain, and down the rabbit hole?

I'm lost ... what is your point?

:heart:

Destee

Brother RAPTOR ... i still don't understand the point you're making, how it ties in to this discussion.
Well I tried. I could not guarantee that you'd comprehend. Maybe someday, sister Destee, you will.

and now my personal tax status ...
You said something about folks sitting at home comfortably while being critical of the president. What does your taxes buy you in the way of expressing your views regarding any public/political official?

PS

I do recall you asking me if I were a christian or atheist, yet failed to tie that into the discussion taken place on the atheist-forum. I asked you it was a requisite and..well.. I assume an answer is still pending.

HoTeP

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back