Black People Politics : President Obama And Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ... What's Up With That Relationship?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

What's up with the relationship between President Obama and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu?

Now, i don't know politics ... but i've heard that the US and Israel are friends ... but these 2 seem to be at odds right now.

To hear folk talk, the US is never at odds with Israel ... but looks like there might be a fly in da butta milk ... :eeek:

iono ... or is that what they want (me) us to think ... ??

How to tell what's smoke and what's mirrors ?? ... after the dust settles and we actually get to see ... if we still yet livin'?

It seems to me that President Obama is on Iran's side ... Israel wants to bomb them yesterday!?! ... Good Look'n Out Obama!

They are suppose to meet on Monday i understand ... that ought to be interesting ... :argue:

Oh well ... it's almost like the best reality show of them all ... :thinking:

Whatcha think about their relationship, the upcoming meeting, and my political assessment of thangz and stuff ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Obama is not exactly on Iran's side but Russia is while China is watching close by. Obama is taking a moderate position so long as Iran does not attack Israel. Israel wants Obama to jump on Iran and Syria. Ain't happened yet.

Obama is not exactly on Iran's side but Russia is while China is watching close by. Obama is taking a moderate position so long as Iran does not attack Israel. Israel wants Obama to jump on Iran and Syria. Ain't happened yet.

ahhhhh ... the plot thickens ... Thank You Brother O !!!

i really don't know any of this stuff!!

So Russia is on Iran's side ... whose side is China on ??

Is the USA friends with them all ... Russia, China, Iran, Syria, and Israel ... ??

I don't think Iran has any intention of attacking Israel ... Israel is just use to being a bully ... seems like.

I'm glad Obama is taking a moderate position ... a voice of reason ... whew!

Yeah ... Israel been beat'n up on folk with the blessing of the USA forever ... ol' dude is like ... what da hizzle?! ... :lol:

Okay ... Thanks Brother O!

Love You! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

The USA is not friends with Iran and Syria. But they have become friends with Russia and China. China appears to have friendly relations with everyone who will trade with them.

Don't be to quick to think Obama is not allied with Israel. He has openly stated that Israel is his main ally. He is just not yet ready to bomb Iran or impose sanctions.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back