Black Sports : phillies win, fans riot....why?

um

When i use to venture this event the parade wasn't televised. In fact, there was very little police combing the area as well. In between those side streets is where all the action really began. Women on balconies showing breast, bottles cracking people in the head, fights, car windows being broken, free alcohol being distributed all over the place, and all types of things going on. Shoot...you can't even drink in public nowadays. You have to have your stuff camouflaged in a brown paper bag or in a decoy soda bottle.

Also, there wasn't as many people watching the parade like it is today. It was awesome then, now its commercial (so to speak). They never even advertised it on TV then. Unless you ventured the village areas, few uptown people had knowledge of it.

Also don't forget, just because it didn't receive television coverage, doesn't mean somewhere, at some point, a car didn't get tossed over.:wink:

It's all good Brother. What you don't know won't alarm you!:)

:heart:

i'm from the street i'm know EVERYTHING is not televised
i thought you were talking about riots, but if you talking women showing their breasts i feel you.
a car being OVERTURNED IN THE VILLAGE would make the NEWS

you should know that have you been out the city that long
now a car overturned in the hood is not news unless there are 500 people
to witness it lol

ok sis PurpleThUgZ i got you lol :flowers:

that's why so much chaos

Folks just want to fight.. smh. Being a 'hooligan' in europe is actually an informally paid profession - they get hired to go to sports games and cause riots, fights etc.. doesnt matter - win or lose or who/what is playing. It's a criminal ring.. someone get's paid within the chaos caused.

at soccer matches?:eek:oops:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back