Khasm13 : pending thoughts

My plan is four years Old

" what type of message to the youth are we sending? "

Khasm the die has been cast. Your right in this blast. What kind of message are we sending. Unborn youth can feel the truth. That this world is twisted before they get roots. Looking around expecting a sound. Of gun shots ringing to bring them familuar. Imagine if a silence that fell on this place. Some would claim something is wrong. Listen there are no guns blazing. No news of war or hazing. Folks searching the papers, has it come to an end.
Lost because there is no chaos or carbine fire. To center the mind. To walk on like a bird on a wire.

Asking questions like. Now what do we do? When the beginning begins.

" can we get a plan…cause i tire of seeing us fall
and i hope this is true for some of ya’ll
and i’m not just flapping my jaws… "

I hear ya! No jaw flapping here either. Are you Ready? Lets do this before funds dry up. I challenge everyone here to come together to make a change.

If I told you if every Premium Member gave $166.00 dollars we could do almost anything. What would be your reply? We would take this funding and divide up the pie. Everyone of us taking a portion. To work it with no distortion. Supporting each other until we die. Meeting in places to celebrate our plan. To bring about change thru Destiny's hand. If you think your plea goes unheard. No brother I have listened to every word. We met it wasn't happen stance. Some of us are sent here to encourage others to take a chance. To believe when you can't see. To move in truth. Believe I won't screw you, because it would screw me. What would we call our collabration tell me. It has to have a name. It has to start on a foundation of trust to be.

It is true to all of us. Now what can we do? If I had a solution could I count on you? You not you in particular but I'm asking my friends. I ask this of every woman and man. Will you falter when I tell of the cost? Will you argue with me it's my plan I'm the boss. I won't have more power, but you must let me unfold. Your time to take it and run is when I tell you I fold. I get behind you and support like you did me. Its support it's a plan it's simple to see. But many will not like the cost. They will argue they think they should be the boss. Loosing track derailing the plan. Can we get over the Ego's man? I don't have one. I can tell I know. Of a source of funding we can put into play. It isn't a time to let your eyes pop out when you see the funds come our way and so much money coming from the spout. City by City we work this plan. Continue to fraternize with me my man.

No corrupt bones needed. Gold changes a man. Wealth will have him making his own little plan. No I can't let you deride, I will have to ask you to step aside. It is a plan we set out to do to save ourselves and the children too. If you want to get started. Let me know. I’ll point us into a source I know. We will work it like a master, and drop a plan. To free our families and every black man. Centers of wealth our hoods will become. No longer looking at gloom days, drugs and gun runs. Now the cost will be multiplied by how many we get. Into the plan and the goal we set. It’s a one time investment that will pay for its self. It will take real commitment to work so work it to death. Look back and smile and know you did what you can. To help cause God has delivered this plan.

the answer is still pending….:jam:[/QUOTE]

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back