Black Education / Schools : Pays to be African to school children yr 2007

omowalejabali said:
No reason to hate you for speaking the TRUTH.

I learned this the hard way after spending years fighting against apartheid. Brothers and sisters who I thought I had developed close ties with just started to leave without notice not bothering to stay in contact. And I am speaking of folks who treated me as part of their own family. I know some who went HOME and are government ministes, businessmen and entertainment promoters, and one in particular is the head of the Kenyan Trade commision at the level of the World Trade.

You know why...because they had white friends who were even closer and in many instances in a better position to make deals between them and the white business that they wanted to attract in a free, south africa. There is ONE exception to this, but even this one exception did not stay in touch and had some associates try to contact me at the last moment before he retired and finally returned home...while I was in Las Vegas last October.

We have discussed the situation with the Chinese before. The Chinese, peraps even more than the white man has been pro-actively "Pan Africanist" since the Bandung Conference and perhaps earlier than that and snce so many "Bushmen" appear to have "Chinese" features, and with some black folks always talking about africans founding the Shang dynasty, some africans relate to the chinese as brothers and/or extended family.

Dont expect this to changeanytime soon, not within the next 4 years or before the Mayan Prophesy is fulfilled. We got less than 4 years now left before that date the Mayans prophesized and with Oprah and Obama in the forefront, and Condi and Clarence in the back, dont foreSEE Black folks even thinking about Pan Africanism when Africa is the farthest thing from teir minds. And too be totally honest...most africans are not thinking about us except when they turn on B.E.T. and even then they are looking for AKON.

Great, I too talk to MANY FOLKS on different LEVELS also.

I am not against UNIONS but we still dont KNOW EACH OTHER on a PERSONAL LEVEL to form a BLOOD COVENANT CONNECTION .

I have witness on several occasion of government OFFICIALS (STUDENTS, DIPLOMATS,etc) from BLACK AFRICAN and CARIBBEAN COUNTRIES talk about the WONDERFUL experience they had in the NATION while LEADING a COUNTRY was just NOT AS EXCITING.

When I push the excitement and POTENTIAL I see for their COUNTRY they look at me with BEWILDERMENT just like our FOLKS of all PERSUASION in the NATION.

So I say if these GUYS cannot see HOPE in their country then HOW CAN A MERE AFRICAN AMERICAN bring HOPE there.

I already figured that QUESTION OUT but if I engage it, it would be WAR not PEACE.

Oh well.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back