Black Jokes Humor : Paul Mooney Rips MC Hammer KFC Commercial

This shows that you are obsessed with Paul and me :facepalm: Not a good look, to act as though you are the "thought police" for the Site.

Why did enki respond the way he did...why did Brunner reply the way he did? Why did they not respond in a way consistent with parody. Cause it ain't...never was...never will be.
Just as Mooney comments about the Boston race were not.
I answer everything directly. ..and in return I get redirection and avoidance. Good night.

:facepalm:

Last edited:
What I have addressed is the manner in which you set a bad tone by making this Personal.

Apart from saying you don't understand Parody, even though a definition was shared, there's nothing else to address ... You are dead wrong with your thought police analogy of my words.

Perhaps if you could get away from the obsession you have with me and Paul, but naw, it'll never happen :facepalm:

As usual you don't address the points I have made..

Mainly that hrunner, Enkiand myself all took your OP the same way...as a serious non parody post. I have asked you to a dress this over and over again and you have refused to do so.

Childish.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back