Black Jokes Humor : Paul Mooney Rips MC Hammer KFC Commercial

If this dialog is allowed to continue, which appears to be getting personal in nature, there are two (2) points that need addressing: you will never be able to understand me because you are white, secondly, why are you so obsessed with my posts, it makes no sense to me; which obsession you harbor has been the only extent to which these exchanges have centered on ... :facepalm:

The topic of this Thread is simply a video ...

Paul Mooney Rips MC Hammer KFC Commercial

When you posted your OP you were serious.

When Enki posted that he "never looked at this way"....he was serious.

Your reply to his serious post was serious.

The tone of the OP was taken in the same matter from Enki, Houserunner and myself.
the phrasing or delivery of your first few points arent consistent with how you intended to come off?
I just dont understand how someone can get off saying something is parody off their own quoted post saying they look "deeper" Isnt parody making "light" of something.

Furthermore as it seems 3 posters took the OP the same way it would seem{at the very least} that ...

The explanation is nonsensical to me. So what's the point with all of this? So what if you don't settle for something, what does it have to do the the Thread? What point are you trying to accomplish with this behavior?

I made mention in passing about the inconsistency of a few posts. I was engaged by said poster. And when an bs explanation was given. I didnt settle for it.

Really? Just answer the questions:

Why are you so obsessed with my posts?

So what's the point with all of this?

So what if you don't settle for something, what does that have to do with the Thread?

What point are you trying to accomplish with this behavior?

How can you, being white, understand me, a black man?

If you didnt want to respond to my comments about posts that are non consistant and the lies about parody...you didnt have too.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back