Black Entertainment : PARIS HILTON USES N WORD

Therious said:
this message was deleted, do to the fact itsa non issue.

{sigh}. I wish you hadn't deleted it. White people using the n-word, particularly those who are in the spotlight like that is never a non-issue.

Yes, blacks should try to establish as much independence as possible from white culture, but when they do racist things like that it needs to be confronted.

Nisa said:
I hope you don't use it then..because if you do..then you shouldn't get mad when white folks use it either..and don't use that "it's a difference" line.

But there is a difference. Blacks use it as a form of jest where whites use it as a cruel racial slur/insult. Granted, if I had my way I'd like to see that word abolished completely from both black and white diction, but I do understand why some blacks have a double-standard when it comes to who can and can't use that term.

karmashines said:
But there is a difference. Blacks use it as a form of jest where whites use it as a cruel racial slur/insult. Granted, if I had my way I'd like to see that word abolished completely from both black and white diction, but I do understand why some blacks have a double-standard when it comes to who can and can't use that term.

No there is not a difference at all..its a racial term no matter who says it. The white man wants to make it seem like their is a difference..***** and ni**er are the same..just like writin' and writing , eatin' and eating..i mean come on get real..as long as whoever says it says it..whites are going to think its okay..thats why a case out here was thrown out..when a black guy got called the "n" word by white people...they're thinking hey if you call each other that then why should it bother you when we call you an N...come on open your eyes

Nisa said:
No there is not a difference at all..its a racial term no matter who says it. The white man wants to make it seem like their is a difference..***** and ni**er are the same..just like writin' and writing , eatin' and eating..i mean come on get real..as long as whoever says it says it..whites are going to think its okay..thats why a case out here was thrown out..when a black guy got called the "n" word by white people...they're thinking hey if you call each other that then why should it bother you when we call you an N...come on open your eyes

I agree sister Nisa, for me there is no difference! I rarely say the N-word, when I have....I used it to insult someone. That word is an insult, it should have never been conceived as a term of indearment. The same people who are trying to tell us this are the very ones that have their pants hanging off ther @sses, think going to jail is a rite of Manhood, think having 5 babby mommas is cute, and wouldn't have a decent job if their life was on the line. We have to be careful about the values, attitudes, and behaviors we endorse!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back