Black Entertainment : paris hilton insults black and gay people

Amnat77 said:
The PRAYING MANTIS lookalike is insulting blacks while dancing to RAP?....can we say confused?....i wonder what her exbest friend thinks of this...besides this is not the first time she said this.

That's like the idoit EMINIEM( or whatever his name is) documented hatred for blacks, yet lives in the 'hip hop' culture.....uhmmm confusion every where!

yeah and that fool is given the best of rap coz they made him produced 2pacs whole album 'loyal to the game', white supremecy is what this is all about, most white folk attitude is 'this is america, im white so i can say and do what i want and get away with it'. They will watch us in sport,listen to our music,show up at our stand up comedy (how many times has chris rock and other black comedians said 'hey theres alot of white folk in the audiance tonight), watch our shows and films, sleep with us but hate us, whites are insecure by nature and onlt embrace the things that benefit them

Qatavia said:
This was mentioned months ago and she denied and some black folk believed her and they left it alone. Now that its on tape, it's an issue. Why didn't people believe that she did it in the first place? Like she was above that.

I'm not mad though because I am not a nig*a and she isn't talking about me. She just got caught on tape saying what most of them feel

wow thats quite an ignorant statement you said, since you lack respect for us blacks why you here? (im not being argumentive destee just makling a point)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back