Poet of the Week : OUR POET OF THE WEEK(( Triniti424))

ya'll R too much...

blaquebutterfli...aint no one actin I just know what i know...like I know that poets like you make this board what it is all I'm sayin is...I'm humbled to be considered in the midst of all this talent...especially yours :)

SwT...you aint MIA baby gurl your words live on forever for real because I know they do with me...:) Thank you for droppin the note though SwT the sweetie lol :)

Gempis...LOL u got me feelin like we go way back to kindergarten days lol LOL my stuff is "phenomenal"?!? come on now...u be the one breakin down the calm silences of the heart lol :) but from a great poets like you and poeticallyspeakin...I'll take any congratulations i can get lol :)
Thank you

EVERYONE...thanx...
I'm suffice in just bein a replier...but yall make a sista feel like she can be heard...and appreciated :) and I do...ThAnK YoU

Aw, Triniti424, I am so proud of you. You are definitely deserving of the honor put forth to you. I'm smiling right now because I know how happy you are. I'm laughing too, because I'm am just as proud of you. Triniti enjoy your week of honor, because you deserve it. Keep up the good work gurl, cause I'm watch in awe in the distance.....................

Much, much love,
Foxy................

Oh, my goodness...
I almost MISSED this as I reached for the switch

Yes, my Cali sista... you have honored us with many words of praise and prose. Thankful I am for you... and proud of my Cali sister, too!

Congratulations... hip hip ~ hooray! :) A toast to you!

Yes, proud that you call my name when you read and proud that you are a friend to me.
Much love to ya!
:heart:
Just Me... your big sis...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back