Poet of the Week : OUR POET OF THE WEEK(( Triniti424))

triniti finally has her week to shine
a tru poet indeed
with a magical gift for da rhyme
her mind vibrates divine
like the start of time
my thoughts start to climb
everytime i see her lines....

da dope poet of da week
sit'n here wait'n for her
to drop sum more heat
that makes me tap my feet
pride and vanity feel a nasty defeat
from this sweet
soul sista
that leaves pages in blisters
you wish ta
hope to be as dope as she
as she
drops complex rhyme'n schemes
shatter'n wack fools dreams
with da quickness
when she spits this
now and later
her ish is so ill
i thank the creator
for this poet
who said no to da gators...:)

congrats gurl...
you know you've "been" deserved dis
for a long time...:)
so
no more of dis humble mess :wink:
peace
khasm

:spinstar::spinstar::spinstar::spinstar::spinstar::spinstar::spinstar::spinstar::spinstar::spinstar:

To Triniti :toast: a mixed melody of love, beauty and truth..........

You are so deserving of this crown, the love you show to everyone
so unbiased, if I might add is a sign of true character and it doesn't go unoticed
I find myself looking for you sometimes (but shhhh don't tell nobody as I love you all),
your kinda one of fav's......oh well, and I love your work...........
always tellin it like it is

To my poetic sister of the ultimate mixed melody...and I agree
with Khas no more of the humble stuff...you got skillz and it's
your week to shine :spinstar:

:spinstar::spinstar::spinstar::spinstar::spinstar::spinstar::spinstar::spinstar::spinstar::spinstar:

SUNkissed...everywhere i look you shinin through :) thats that kina sun that renews our people...dont stop baby :) Keep it up and be that bright beam and thanx for blessin me wit ya light like what! :)

Khasm...that "humble mess" huh lol :lol:
u lucky u aint sittin besides me
I'd have to reach over and give one of those momma hugs that feel so secure but then she pinch ya in the side where no one can see for gettin cheeky wit her earlier lol
why u continue to blow my top is beyond me...but I sure am thankful that a brotha like u...gives a sista like me a lil of ya shine and time :) U make a sista dream technicolor possibilities ;) lol

Angelic...YOU lookin for ME?!?! what the heck...gurl R u tired or somethin...oh my goodness come lay down on sista gurls bed and take a nap cause u sound a lil delirious lol :) I SEARCH for you my sista...I look for YOU my sista...ya voice is that song that ya mind NEVER wants to forget...and I love how u bless the board wit it...u like the aretha of poetry lol :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back