Black Poetry : Open your Mind

Poetic Justice

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 2, 2003
detroit
Occupation
Analyst
Open your mind
Open your mind to the taste of life's magical summersault.
Open to the faraway love, open to the blood of pain, open to the escape of tears, let them cleanse your mind and wash your soul.
Bathe in the power of them, pour them in your eternal bowl, drench them over your eyes to dispense with the lies, what's makes you cry?
Is it the apple of your eye, open your mind and see truths passions sprinking its affections sending your mind twirling and whirling to the realism of realistic awareness.
Open your mind, fill it with cataclysmic futures and horrific happenings, happenings of time.
Time to open your mind, mind you say, say i may, open your mind to loves passions of life, allow them to consume you with its vicious kick, swallow its pure juice, it flows like a honey on a mountain stream , streaming and screaming to be acknowledged for its wants, for its needs, needs of the mind, open your mind.
Do you mind?mind

ShawnsWife

Sweetie, you know how much I love your poetry...right? And I'd love to look up and see something new from you anytime...and anywhere. However, at Destee.com, poetry has to be posted in the poetry forum. :D The Jokes Forum is for jokey jokes. :lol: I'm going to move this and other poetry you've posted in the wrong forums, to the Poetry Forum.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back