Black Poetry : Got a plan hoping there's a ban on smoking girl your thighs wide open got pies wanna be stroking a sweet kiss on a complete list of lovers let me spea

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Got a plan hoping
there's a ban on smoking
her thighs wide open
got pies wanna be stroking
a sweet kiss
on a complete list
of lovers let me speak this
try realize
that her pie a surprise
so pie rule
in high school
she's elegant in dress and behavior
so its relevant that her breasts are major
boys wanna kiss off her lip-gloss her pager
beep, a boy roll up in a jeep and want some
got Ebonics and apparatus
and try have economic status
he want mad cake forever
they may graduate together
can tell strange phat stories
arranged in categories
and it'll be great
especially for cake
NAW PLAYER it's distinguish
she use street English
to jest bring this
to a conclusion
no true confusion
and her skirt is down
and so she flirt around
definitely alert in town
and boys try get some
right off the bat
because she a soft stat
her panties they jest toss that

Last edited:

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
her panties they jest toss that
these boys should take off their hat
plus all the haters are lost rats
now this is Black HIP HOP PHAT
in VIRGINIA BEACH where yall at?
Got a TOYOTA its dope
but like a motorboat
it could capsize
so he have to rap wise
jest to stay afloat
she have enough cake to slaughter
and not suffocate in water
she's black Soul Sister
considering her wish
and like glittering fish
it swam by
boys wanna bam! Bam! her pie
so ironic how sex look
need an economic textbook
to figure out things
may need bigger springs
on the car birds sings

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
on the car birds sings
HE SAID:
go ahead
surrender your hips
and tender lips
he's self aware
and his mind is elsewhere
she wanna leave but won't dare
oh she was so hot down there
“SO BOO you got phat lace
so he's at that place
somewhere in this matter
a kiss could scatter
love must use a ladder
to climb above the rim
like 2PAC done wearing Tims
all his thoughts are facts
but was caught in the act
of thinking about pies
while winking his eyes
at chick, he see lace
he have to retrace
to get, it be a race
to the finish this affair has taste
in the staircase, this boy talked crummy
and walked her home humbly
to her door
wanted to do more
so boo can I come in?
we drink some gin?
Like a gas tank ready to fill up
but still stuck
ready to build up
his vocab
when he go to the lab
“girl your breasts bless and sweet
got me restless and can't sleep

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Black Poetry : Got a trooper’s plan like superman got true forces took Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” got fast lace but like a glass vase it can be broken while a boy is hoping to chase and embrace my waist my lips red hot but not Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Hood made get good grades never got in trouble that persuades others, on the streets a thug but wanna sweep that under a rug flow galore and know the Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Well I'm wet got class like velvet grass my choice prevail, like a horse tail fast to be whipped around I got hips and they renown and round, erase Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
directlite Black Poetry : I thought about posting this to my IG but today's my first day (my account just got approved) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
R Black Poetry : Being hot from the hood is not good in any manner a plenty bandannas are worn by many car parked at the club but got a bad spark plug and my heart l Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : U got it? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got a brisk attitude her coo-chee is a dish for food so boys try kiss her in the mood to have sex have to grab the kotex her sexy stats roam when at h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : He has a bold team but his whole scheme is plunged into darkness need info to spark this he'll dispatch a lot after he hatch a PLOT look boo you got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : You want this cake of mineand willing to take the timeto get some, I live cute anddon't give a hoot got a brute planlive by fate give him that pla Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Travel in the car on gravel very far to babble at the bar house roof got tar paper, hocus pocus got stamina like an auto focus in a camera got hype sn Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : They play this is every club find out I'm very thug got a drop top whip like DOUGI FRESH bee-bop script grab a hottie at the party bar you in jump in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : got some pie crust and boys come by bus and then try thrust tongue down her throat she run around town and hope to escape this one great kiss can set Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : 'I Got Tired of Hunting Black and Hispanic People' Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : A note is a short letter with all sorts of clever words to speak that's never heard on the street, tonight need help to climb a flight of steps to got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Groove with cake and convinced her hips move make sense boys be girl watching while the world is marching to beauty, at the bar hope around got mechan Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Boys give me a dumb stare because Somewhere in this love affair a love plug with hair is blocking the flow and it get shocking yo got an impressive Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul Black People : Former AU Ambassador Speech That Got Her Eliminated by The Powers That Be Black People Open Forum 1
R Black Poetry : Got facts and brag and use a sack or bag to tote these quotes and collect fees from folks need a honey with pie and a money supply see a girl want cak Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Live in a house give a mouse cheese use this to arouse these chicks in mini-skirts quick and plenty alert love some but don't got any flirts make love Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
candeesweet Black Poetry : Got Heart Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
S Black Poetry : Got a cute glock and a tube top Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : 8/9/2019 got terrific fame no specific name perfume sniff it on a dame my thing cream too much boys seen and touched extreme like STARKY AND HUTCH tri Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : How Watermelon's Reputation Got Tangled In Racism African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : Got witty beats for city streets and a committee keeps track of the deep facts flow for fun but no one care or love them even though they above the ri Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : look I'm boss in the hood but got lost in the woods now in town and somehow found friends, didn't re Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : Look his luck is graphic got stuck in traffic after he picked a chick up but need some quick luck to Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : be desired and approved HIP HOP required a smooth a good quality of life this policy is nice got gal Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : fountains showering and mountains towering all around visible for miles got renown digital styles th Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Speak slang no doubt but hang out with the same crowd and music became loud wow somebody got their c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Got a proud walk Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Got a proud walk but loud talk in the library is not good seeing crazy and by being lazy could ruin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: got slapped in the face because I rap at a fast pace right Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Rap stats that slap cats dang don't rather this a cap or hat Is got on my head, a cap is a fashion p Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Paraphernalia in the club a failure to find love got cake plus always take the bus listen to Black H Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Got wet flows and a set of clothes made from same fabric have a lame habit when he dress to impress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Got wet flows and a set of clothes made from same fabric have a lame habit when he dress to impress Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : He wear cleats around got his feet on the ground like cats at track meets his facts deep with the sp Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : He Got the Right One! Black Woman Chases Down Confederate Flag-Wearing Teen Calling Her the N-Word Black Entertainment 0
Kemetstry Black Poetry : STELLA GOT HER GROOVE BACK Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : One boy construct and create my luck be great his number up to take first place but got the worse ta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Got class and write but do you remember last night at // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : look I got cake to whirl like the wind my candy curls thin a boy's // mind spin nevertheless got cle Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Proceed to weep need some sleep rest my eyes got breasts and thighs your game is a hardcore strain o Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : I Got Bars Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: fine got class and like an assigned task accomplish missions wet // got pride but set asid Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Fine1952 Black People : Houston Restaurant Got What They Deserved! Black People Open Forum 4
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: HIP HOP desire writers and like firefighters outten flame while shouting // my name got a c Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Macron Got A Lot Wrong About Africa ... But Made One Good Point All Things Africa 2