Black People : Oops: Big mistake in Stonehenge research

Thanks, Clyde! Because I'm new here, I was unable to post the link to Hunt's site, although I'm not sure at this late date 7 years later that it is still active. But if so, I imagine it can be looked up on a search engine. My own "religious" views are more spiritual and scientific.....I am somewhat of a "stray" from my Christian background.

Thanks, Clyde! Because I'm new here, I was unable to post the link to Hunt's site, although I'm not sure at this late date 7 years later that it is still active. But if so, I imagine it can be looked up on a search engine. My own "religious" views are more spiritual and scientific.....I am somewhat of a "stray" from my Christian background.

Not a problem writer33, it may be 25 posts before you're able to leave links, but in the mean time, I did some research on my own:

61vC18f6TAL._SY300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0979544505/?tag=destee0b-20

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back