Black People : uncle whoops nephew over facebook!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ru2religious, Mar 19, 2011.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

Now - I personally don't like what he did to that boy - and I will explain why!

1. how you going to whoop that boy and your saggin just has hard as the kids?

2. how are you going to talk to that boy using that language as though that's the right way to communicate with kids?

3. most importantly - that boy will never forgive him for putting this on the internet - and if that uncle is not careful that boy may want to commit suicide or even shoot his uncle for embarrassing him not just in his home town but across the world.

I'm not against spanking your child if it is absolutely necessary but then again I believe violence breeds violence - Now he didn't go old school with it - the boy kept his cloth on and that man didn't use a cord or something like that but you have to check yourself first before you can check that boy.

If you don't get down like that at your home and you/we don't come from that then stop looking and talking like that and pull up your pants and be a man. He was right about that facebook - gang-banggin stuff but destructively wrong in his deliverance. You see you can hurt someone worse by calling yourself helping him out.

Peace and Blessings

Ru2religious

2. blackeyes

blackeyes Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +449
    I totally agree w/ everything you said but sometimes it's nice to see out of pocket kids get whoopings.
    And this boy had to know his uncle was kinda crazy but he did it anyway....?

3. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    They are unfortunately sometimes a necessary evil. I don't like them, but in this war, I will use any means at my disposal to keep the streets from winning my children.

4. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Yes, that is a disturbing video.

Now, I do believe in corporal punishment with children.

However,...am I missing something here?? Just WHAT does this young boy being on FACEBOOK have to do with gangs and drugs??----Was he caught tryna to join a gang via FACEBOOK?! :cool:

Was he caught discussing gangs and drugs on FB? :?:

What's the connection here?

Why was this child beaten for being on FACEBOOK? The whole time, the uncle was reprimanding this child about gangs and drugs and for being on Facebook and put this entire scene on YOUTUBE to embarrass and SHAME this child in front of the whole world?!

...over FACEBOOK?!

....I mean, jeez, if any parent is against their child being on FB, what about some blocks on the computer to the FB site?!

And I wouldn't be surprised if this uncle receives a visit from the CPA after posting this video.....He may have gotten HIMSELF in more "hot water" than he imagined when he had this "grand idea."

5. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    ....Stuff like this makes me angry because this uncle is coming off to me like a man who has low self-esteem in his own manhood and over-compensates by dominating someone else, like a woman or a child.

....Yeah, this made HIM look like such a "BIG MAN," beating a child for being on Facebook, cursing him out like "Joe Blow on tha street," and posting it on youtube while HIS pants are falling off his behind!

.....like he's so concerned for this nephew's future and life that THIS kinda "tuff love" is the only way he knows to keep him from the grave or the Pen.

YEAH......RIGHT. :cool:

IMO, sumbody ought to STOMP that uncle's behind! :bam:

6. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    ....that uncle should have his behind beat down and publicly SHAMED/embarrassed like he treated his nephew.

This video is a perfect example of the difference between DISCIPLINE and ABUSE.

That uncle is nothing but a BULLY.

7. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
  8. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
  9. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Anything has to be fair too...Some folks are just immature, and we were the lucky ones who didn't give our parents the same level of grief...And never mind self serving notions of free speech, if most gangsta rap lyrics would make a seaman blush! What are our standards, posters? We are supposed to be the ones setting the standards for those who desire our props in our midst...

10. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Your ministers and church deacons just gotta speak up and out more...Our peoples falling standards of morality they have the right to make a lot of noise about...FYI...