Black People Politics : Obama Stops Aid to Africa Over Homosexuality???

ru2religious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2008
Well well well well - some of us have been saying it for years and others are now starting to get past the black president syndrome (good thing).

So the Nigerian news is reporting that Obama have threatened all African nations that refugee to decriminalize homosexuality. He's refusing to give them aid if they don't but outspoken president Mugabe knows what's going on. He said "I wasn't born out of homosexuality" - he goes further to say " We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homosexuality. John and John, no; Maria and Maria, no."

America is not doing this to the Muslim nations because its really about the continuity of our race and the genocide that Europeans want for us. Obama is just a puppet which is something I hear a lot of - but there comes a time when you have to stand up and stop being a puppet. We are in control of our own destiny - if that means being martyred for standing for what is right, then accept your calling.

Basically Obama has threatened to put sanctions on if they don't turn from our inherited belief system against homosexuality. He needs, they need (Europeans) Africa to accept homosexuality because that will be another means of genocide like our people are doing in America. There are many avenues for attempted genocide such as:

1. Planned Parenthood - Abortion has wiped out 25% of our population double that of AIDS. - http://blackdignity.org/
  2. Homosexuality -African American are the largest part of the LGBT community - this is genocide - you cannot procreate with man on man, woman on woman. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html
  3. Heart Disease - food/eating disorder >>>(eating the wrong foods is an eating diorder. Over eating is another eating disorder)
  4. Cancer - food/eating disorder
  5. Strokes - food/eating disorder
GENOCIDE ... Homosexuality will surpass Planned Parenthood aka Abortions and we will be in trouble.

Planned Parenthood has wiped more of our people out then all of the diseases combine and with the growing percentage of the homsexual community they will be a major factor in wiping use out as well. The test starts with the African Americans community and if its affective on us then they will try to forced the continent of Africa to do the same. They are trying to wipe us out in the most politically correct fashion possible.

WAKE UP AND PAY ATTENTION!!! - 8 years of Obama's blackness has made it easier to destroy us. They used his color to draw us in and we fell like a stack of bricks for it. 51% of black voters voted against gay marriages in California and the longer mr negro president stays in office we voted 70% for it. Really??? Wow!!! We have to wake up.

http://thenigeriatoday.net/presiden...were-born-of-man-and-woman-not-homosexuality/

All the more reason for Africans to focus on self sufficiency, since it is clear what the Obama Doctrine is about.

Another veiled threat to go against Migabe and African Muslims, but not much damage he will be able to do in three years. This is the one area where a lot, if not most, Black people will draw a line, including many who voted for him.

African nations will turn more to China for support as a result as they make no such conditions on foreign aid, or Japan for that matter.

The tradition of African chieftancy is paramount in many Nigerian states so Obama got a battle on his hands which he can't win. This helps to explain why he avoided Kenya on his last trip. His fathers kinfolk would have been the first to chase him out of Nairobi!

Well well well well - some of us have been saying it for years and others are now starting to get past the black president syndrome (good thing).

So the Nigerian news is reporting that Obama have threatened all African nations that refugee to decriminalize homosexuality. He's refusing to give them aid if they don't but outspoken president Mugabe knows what's going on. He said "I wasn't born out of homosexuality" - he goes further to say " We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homosexuality. John and John, no; Maria and Maria, no."

America is not doing this to the Muslim nations because its really about the continuity of our race and the genocide that Europeans want for us. Obama is just a puppet which is something I hear a lot of - but there comes a time when you have to stand up and stop being a puppet. We are in control of our own destiny - if that means being martyred for standing for what is right, then accept your calling.

Basically Obama has threatened to put sanctions on if they don't turn from our inherited belief system against homosexuality. He needs, they need (Europeans) Africa to accept homosexuality because that will be another means of genocide like our people are doing in America. There are many avenues for attempted genocide such as:

1. Planned Parenthood - Abortion has wiped out 25% of our population double that of AIDS. - http://blackdignity.org/
  2. Homosexuality -African American are the largest part of the LGBT community - this is genocide - you cannot procreate with man on man, woman on woman. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html
  3. Heart Disease - food/eating disorder >>>(eating the wrong foods is an eating diorder. Over eating is another eating disorder)
  4. Cancer - food/eating disorder
  5. Strokes - food/eating disorder
GENOCIDE ... Homosexuality will surpass Planned Parenthood aka Abortions and we will be in trouble.

Planned Parenthood has wiped more of our people out then all of the diseases combine and with the growing percentage of the homsexual community they will be a major factor in wiping use out as well. The test starts with the African Americans community and if its affective on us then they will try to forced the continent of Africa to do the same. They are trying to wipe us out in the most politically correct fashion possible.

WAKE UP AND PAY ATTENTION!!! - 8 years of Obama's blackness has made it easier to destroy us. They used his color to draw us in and we fell like a stack of bricks for it. 51% of black voters voted against gay marriages in California and the longer mr negro president stays in office we voted 70% for it. Really??? Wow!!! We have to wake up.

http://thenigeriatoday.net/presiden...were-born-of-man-and-woman-not-homosexuality/

He skipped Nigeria because of security concerns.

http://thenigeriatoday.net/why-obama-cancelled-visit-to-nigeria/

He gave his speech concerning homosexuality in Senegal and was rebuked. If he keeps this up he will lose whatever credibility he has left among Africans, except for the latte drinking Black liberals in the united snakes who are aligned with the white left feminists and gays.

This is another but more insidious form of cultural imperialism and most Africans ain't having it.

Ok so a few days ago I was asked if I have a problem with gays because of a statement I made in regards to Lee Daniels. I have been asked similar questions before on this site.

I have no problems with the sexual orientation or preferences of others. As a Straight-edge Warrior I stay in my one zone. I respect the choices others make in regards to exactly that, their choice.

I do have a problem with a "gay agenda" running rampant within the Black liberation movement. You cannot fight for Black liberation and embrace forms of white supremacy, forms of hedonism and white cultural imperialism at the same time.

If you not fighting for Black Liberation, then I got your arguments. Not talking to anyone in particular here. Embrace lesbianism. Embrace feminism. Embrace homosexuality.

All I ask is that you stay out of my face and out of my way because I'm not down with it openly or on the down low. And I ain't going down with you!

Ok so a few days ago I was asked if I have a problem with gays because of a statement I made in regards to Lee Daniels. I have been asked similar questions before on this site.

I have no problems with the sexual orientation or preferences of others. As a Straight-edge Warrior I stay in my one zone. I respect the choices others make in regards to exactly that, their choice.

I do have a problem with a "gay agenda" running rampant within the Black liberation movement. You cannot fight for Black liberation and embrace forms of white supremacy, forms of hedonism and white cultural imperialism at the same time.

If you not fighting for Black Liberation, then I got your arguments. Not talking to anyone in particular here. Embrace lesbianism. Embrace feminism. Embrace homosexuality.

All I ask is that you stay out of my face and out of my way because I'm not down with it openly or on the down low. And I ain't going down with you!

I liked your post because at least you are straight up with your opinion, and I feel the same way(bold face). I'm not against homosexuality because for those that are real, it's not a choice. I didn't choose to be straight, I was born this way. And I don't believe that that "pray the gay away" tripe, that is just man playing god. But I was one who ask you that question, as I've asked James, and as I would ask anybody that interject it when it has not place, or does not make a difference.

But on this note, I think Obama should just let other countries handle their own business. We have enough problems of our own, and we need to stop playing the world police. I know it's said that the rest of the world look to us for leadership, but d@m that, that ish gets, and has gotten old. I have a gripe with anybody that thinks they know what is best for some other president's country. But if it affect this country, then that's different, but IMO, as far as I can see, this does not.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back