Black People Politics : Obama Stops Aid to Africa Over Homosexuality???

:lol:

And that's why you shouldn't base your morality on religion alone. I'm not going to obey anyone's god or religion simply over the fear of punishment, especially when it's asking me to believe or do immoral things.
“Who knows that he does not know is the highest; Who pretends to know what he does not know is sick-minded. And he who recognizes sick-mindedness as sick-mindedness is not sick-minded. The sage is not sick-minded. Because he recognizes sick-mindedness as sick-mindness. Therefore he is not sick-minded.”---Lao Tzu

“Who knows that he does not know is the highest; Who pretends to know what he does not know is sick-minded. And he who recognizes sick-mindedness as sick-mindedness is not sick-minded. The sage is not sick-minded. Because he recognizes sick-mindedness as sick-mindness. Therefore he is not sick-minded.”---Lao Tzu

"I do not concern myself with gods and spirits either good or evil nor do I serve any." - Lao Tzu

"I do not concern myself with gods and spirits either good or evil nor do I serve any." - Lao Tzu
The truth is the truth no matter WHERE it comes from.

“Who knows that he does not know is the highest; ..."---Lao Tzu

At least Lao Tzu had enough sense to KNOW that he didn't know.

Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back