Black People Politics : "obama Is A Puppet" - Eddie Griffin Speaks Out

I see what you mean. There is a ruling elite who was always here since Americas' inception. We have always an underclass. Even the Middle Class and upper Class Blacks are mangaged and regulated by the White man. We have participated in this system whole heatedly. We have had Black this, Black that, the first Black this, and the first Black this and that but, despite all of that, our progress still remained the same because we were not taking the route of other nations. We just got convinced that we can't get around the White man in no way. We gotta accommodate them or settle. I'm no better. We are at their mercy for the most part.

If they want to reinsitute slavery today and come knocking on my door, who the hell am i going to call? Al Sharpton, Jay Z and his crew? NWA? The nation of Arabs? My boys down the block who run from the cops on a daily? I'm screwed. We screwed. lol
The Jews learned their lesson the hard way. If Americans or any nation tries that on them now, Jews will make a special day for their enemies. Ash Monday, Ash Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Since we know we ain't got an army to protect anything we do, we settle for getting lost in an American identity with occasional reminders of our true powerlessness.
So Obama aint talking about true power for us.
He's representing the White ruling elite, and we proud. But when i say that, Obama fanatics on here try to get deep into my personality and won't ask a got **** question about what this man stands for? Knowing that in Africa they do the same **** thing!! White people put a Black face on White power because they think, that the silly natives will go for it. Ain't that silly of them to think that? I'm done my brotha.

Peace!

I liked what you said above ... and laughed out loud too ... :lol: ... really good stuff !!! Thanks For Sharing.

The plan is to get us all caught up in the ones they showcase ... the Sisters and Brothers at the top ... that is where our eyes go.

But they aren't the ones we should be looking at ... we should be looking at self and each other ... those right down here with us.

That's where the answer will come from ... i believe this with my whole heart ... why would they give us the answer?

In fact, that's why so many young Black Boys die, get caught up, snatched up, tripped up, so quick ... because they know he's coming from that group ... and if they kill enough of them, the chances are great, he'll die too. Where are all the Malcolm's, Martins, and Marcus' ... they are dead ... killed at 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 ... young Black Boys ... all over the country.

The fact that they lift him up ... let him to the top ... is a sign he aint hardly work'n for us.

I just aint mad about that ... i aint mad Oprah don't send me no money ... i aint mad Bill feels the way he does ... i aint mad.

Let them reap whatever rewards they can, for if not them, someone else would have the job, get the pay, and feed their family.

i aint mad.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I liked what you said above ... and laughed out loud too ... :lol: ... really good stuff !!! Thanks For Sharing.

The plan is to get us all caught up in the ones they showcase ... the Sisters and Brothers at the top ... that is where our eyes go.

But they aren't the ones we should be looking at ... we should be looking at self and each other ... those right down here with us.

That's where the answer will come from ... i believe this with my whole heart ... why would they give us the answer?

In fact, that's why so many young Black Boys die, get caught up, snatched up, tripped up, so quick ... because they know he's coming from that group ... and if they kill enough of them, the chances are great, he'll die too. Where are all the Malcolm's, Martins, and Marcus' ... they are dead ... killed at 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 ... young Black Boys ... all over the country.

The fact that they lift him up ... let him to the top ... is a sign he aint hardly work'n for us.

I just aint mad about that ... i aint mad Oprah don't send me no money ... i aint mad Bill feels the way he does ... i aint mad.

Let them reap whatever rewards they can, for if not them, someone else would have the job, get the pay, and feed their family.

i aint mad.

Love You!

Destee

Dang you type fast! :)

Dainty Destee!

i aint mad.

Love You!

Destee
Yeah but in all respect this ain't no laughing matter when Obama sends troops to Africa under false pretext and all we do here is give him a pass while our people face genocide in the face of his allies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back