Black People Politics : "obama Is A Puppet" - Eddie Griffin Speaks Out

you live in NYC. have you formed your own anything?

I'm a partner in a business. It's Black owned. And we are unified. This is why i'm not on here all day.
Is this a way to avoid looking at the subject matter? Many people instead of dealing with the subject matter use this tactic often.

:kiss: I in no way wanna be the police for peoples walls. I got two jobs working on a third. I see it in peoples homes and keep my comments to myself. I'm just saying, know what he really is, and know what he ain't. I just don't like the gullibility of our people. We get sucked in quick with a nice smile, a charismatic personality, which he has no doubt, but we should always be critical esp. when it comes to politics.

lol! About the sentence, it's the Whitemans institutional penis i said. I'm just saying, Obama wanted to be in that position. We mostly work for Whites down below. but i would not celebrate a man climbing to the top of the White mans institutional penis. We need Black men leading on the underground grassroots level.

:kiss:

In regard to what Obama really is, i see him as a Black Person doing whatever white folk tell / let him do, just like the rest of us.

We gotta stop being mad at each other for surviving in a system that only lets us do so much, and penalizes us if we don't.

It's almost like hating on him ... mad because he got higher on the institutional penis that we all cling to ... it's hate'n.

If one has any sense of "doing better for self" that automatically means climbing up their institutional penis.

There are no great examples of sustainable success for Black People, outside of using the system they've given us to use.

If so, please show me those examples.

In regard to underground ... i think that's a mistake ... let's take our efforts out of the shadows and bring them into the light.

They already know what we're doing, they already have access, they control most all things ... so why not put it in the open?

More of our people will be able to see, it can be refined and perfected more easily, allowing a plethora of opinion to partake.

No ... the underground days are probably behind us ... if success for the majority is what we want ... i think.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

With all due respect dear destee. What has,happened to right is right and wrong is wrong.

Brother Emanuel Goodman ... i responded to your use of the words right and wrong, ran with it ... but i don't think it's that simple.

It's way too simplistic to use these words ... right and wrong ... when the situations are so much more complex than that.

To be put in a position where you either live or die ... goes way beyond right and wrong ... and speaks to self preservation.

How could it be wrong for a parent to do what they must, to feed their children ... keep their job ... the success they've achieved?

These are the right and wrongs we have to choose from ... and unfortunately, these choices marry us to the system we loathe.

I think it all starts on the lower level ... determining there what you'll buy into ... and it progresses as one moves up the ladder.

To move up the ladder, which most of us hope for, only a few will get ... but all must first demonstrate their willingness to comply.

All of us have done that ... we all (for the most part) do what we're told to meet our ends ... and hope we can get more.

I think it's too simplistic to narrow it down to "right" or "wrong" for such a complex situation as we find ourselves in.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I'm a partner in a business. It's Black owned. And we are unified. This is why i'm not on here all day.
Is this a way to avoid looking at the subject matter? Many people instead of dealing with the subject matter use this tactic often.
the subject is obama being a puppet. i ask who here is not a puppet.
it seems to me that we are all puppets except for the six jews who run everything.

the subject is obama being a puppet. i ask who here is not a puppet.
it seems to me that we are all puppets except for the six jews who run everything.

I see what you mean. There is a ruling elite who was always here since Americas' inception. We have always been an underclass. Even the Middle Class and upper Class Blacks are mangaged and regulated by the White man. We have participated in this system whole heatedly. We have had Black this, Black that, the first Black this, and the first Black that but despite all of that, our progress still remained the same because we were not taking the route of other nations: Self determination, and true independence. We just got convinced that we can't get around the White man in no way. We gotta accommodate them or settle. We are at their mercy for the most part. Notice the WE because i'm a victim to this system too.

If they want to reinsitute slavery today and come knocking on my door, who the hell am i going to call? Al Sharpton, Jay Z and his crew? NWA? My boys down the block who run from the cops on a daily? I'm screwed. We screwed.

The Jews learned their lesson the hard way. If Americans or any nation tries that on them now, Jews will make a special day for their enemies. Ash Monday, Ash Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Since we know we ain't got an army to protect anything we do, we settle for getting lost in an American identity with occasional reminders of our true powerlessness.
So Obama aint talking about true power for us.
He's representing the White ruling elite, and we proud. But when i say that, Obama fanatics on here try to get deep into my personality and won't ask a got **** question about what this man stands for? Knowing that in Africa they do the same **** thing!! White people put a Black face on White power because they think, that the silly natives will go for it. Ain't that silly of them to think that? I'm done my brotha.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back